Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eyeinthesky
    replied
    Hi all, not been on for a while but have discovered i cannot get Radar View lately. I have tried all the ways i know but to no avail. I am a sharer and it was a great way of checking my data.
    My apologies if this has been covered.

T-EIKN 2.

Leave a comment:

• icpass
    replied
    I'm using radar view on my Mac,but on my iPad I can't move to my location and it crashes

Leave a comment:

• smartymarty
    replied
    No radar view available for a whole day.

what's going on?

nit

Leave a comment:

• smartymarty
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post
    In your example (37/60) your radar is picking up 60 A/C total, 37 are ADSB, the remainder are Mode S with no position info.
    thanks Patrick! that's what i kinda thought it meant.

but what about the second example (21/16)? does that mean i am feeding 21 position reports and additionally 16 mode-S reports?

nit

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Reeves
    replied
    what is the second number indicate?
    In your example (37/60) your radar is picking up 60 A/C total, 37 are ADSB, the remainder are Mode S with no position info.

Leave a comment:

• smartymarty
    replied
    i don't understand why the availability of FR radar view is sporadic.

also, it seems that for over three years the problem of radar view just stopping to update has never been addressed. Gaelen in an e-mail to me suggested this problem would be fixed, but it is still recurring.

i also have a question...under local listing you receive a ratio, e.g. 37/60. but sometimes i see a weird ratio, e.g. 21/16. what is the second number indicate? i know the first is what my local feed is sending, but have never been able to figure out the second one.

thanks!

nit

Leave a comment:

• Bomberman
    replied
    New feature in radarview?
    Distance and relative altitude between highlighted aircraft and any other traffic...mmm nicee

Leave a comment:

• ulf
    replied
    I used radarview.fr24.com with some nice imported layers, specifically navigation waypoints (KEMAX, LAMOX, NORVI and so on in my region). With the recent service upgrade, the radarview.fr24.com seems completely gone.

Is it possible to re-import the navigation waypoint layers again, or is it possible to enable them in some other way? I found them here: jetvision [dot] de/sbs.shtml

Kind regards,
    Ulf
    Sweden

Leave a comment:

• slavi
    replied
    I think RadarView works OK now but you have to config every-time you logon localhost (IP address of FR24 Box)

Leave a comment:

• Vejrmanden
    replied
    Originally posted by tjawer View Post
    Hello,
    the new RadarView is showing a grey screen, but no other things like the earth data or planes.
    I've tried it on Firefox and google chrome.
    When I open the right listbox I can see planes, please help
    Itīs a known bug. FR24 is working on it.

Leave a comment:

• gg33fr
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve N View Post
    I also have the same issue. T-YBUD2
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7193[/ATTACH]
    Hello
    same problem
    LFBD-19

Leave a comment:

• Steve N
    replied
    I also have the same issue. T-YBUD2
    FR24_Radarview.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ve3zo
    replied
    Originally posted by SimGuy View Post
    Same problem here. I notice that the N and E readout has erroneous numbers which may be linked to the problem.
    I also have that iseue

Leave a comment:

• SimGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by tjawer View Post
    Hello,
    the new RadarView is showing a grey screen, but no other things like the earth data or planes.
    Same problem here. I notice that the N and E readout has erroneous numbers which may be linked to the problem.

Leave a comment:

• tjawer
    replied
    Hello,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X