No announcement yet.

Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm a new supplier using FR24 supplied receiver. Here's my info from my account page: Radar: F-KNRJ1 Status: Online Last upload (~5min): 2013-09-04 14:59:26
    My radar view works fine using a Macbook Pro running Safari 6.0.5 but local (red) traffic does not show up. I'm reading the above post saying about an FR24 uploader.
    I have scoured the fourms and cannot make RadarView show local traffic. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you.
    A

Comment

• Radarview gets data from the fr24 feeder running on the computer used for the radarview.

The fr24 feeder in your case is not running on your computer, its running on the fr24 box - so no red dots.

However you can set fr24 to show just the planes with your radar

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Astasky View Post
        Hi, I'm a new supplier using FR24 supplied receiver.
        Please contact Support@FR24.com.

Comment

• Hi,

Been feeding to FR24 since last few months. All good. Radar is VOCL. I tried a few times to get RADAR view on Chrome browser, but keep getting error, failed to load local data 4 times in a row, will be disabled. I am not too worried at not being able to access the radar view of my Rx. would appreciate if someone can help me with some ideas. Cross checked the local host details. Local traffic set to 192.168.1.11.80

radar view.jpg
          Last edited by vu2pmc; 2013-09-06, 06:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by vu2pmc View Post
            Hi,
            Been feeding to FR24 since last few months. All good. Radar is VOCL.
            If you're using a FR24 supplied receiver, please contact Support@FR24.com.

Comment

• Shouldn't that be 192.168.1.11:80 The port follows a colon.

Comment

• Bless you,

As soon as I did the correction, I could see aircraft icons in red. However, I get another erros , which is "failed to load local data, please refresh."

But looks like that error too seems to have vanished as I write this.

Thanks indeed.

Originally posted by cretanrunner View Post
                Shouldn't that be 192.168.1.11:80 The port follows a colon.

Comment

• HI Cretanrunner,

Forgive me for asking this, the radar view just like the webpage should update aircraft positions and data by itself every few seconds, isnt it? in my case, that doesnt seem to happen. I have to refresh the page to get the aircraft position updated. I am on chrome. Any solution you can suggest?

Cheers

Comment

• No idea, I'm afraid. I don't remember setting refresh interval anywhere myself. Perhaps there is some setting in Chrome that is preventing refresh? I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than myself will know the answer.

Comment

• I thought it only worked if you were running the fr24feed software on the same machine you were running the browser showing radarview

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• No. I feed using the FR24 hardware but no software required. My Radar View refreshes just fine.

Comment

• I had my post deleted in the Flightradar24 thread, so possibly that will happen here as well...
                          And yes, I've read through all "how it works" and "faq's" and have not seen anything about what I asked about.

All I want to know is if there is a way to alter the map projection in RadarView? What I see in Chrome (and Opera) is a quite distorted view, worse the longer to the north you are (I'm in Sweden)
                          And, consequently any airspace outline will look "skewed". And pardon me if this information is to be found anywhere on this forum.

radarview.PNGregular.PNG

Best regards,

Per Sundberg
                          Air Traffic Services, ESGR
                          AFIS, Aerodrome Flight Iinformation Services

Comment

• Hi,
                            I think I have finally managed to get the radar view working on Chrome.

Few doubts if you could clarify please.

1. 8 out of 10 times, Chrome wont refresh data and I will have to reload the page manually. Any solution for the same? I mean on the browser settings?

2. I can see on the webpage, many aircraft data showing my radar, but on radar view, some of them do not seem to be in red. Is the webpage showing a wrong radar feed or is it just the delay of the webpage?

Originally posted by cretanrunner View Post
                            No. I feed using the FR24 hardware but no software required. My Radar View refreshes just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by EGCB_Steve View Post
                              :-( This is a real disappointment I have to say. As a feature of your Premium Service shouldn't you be prioritising these fixes? is it really dependent on just one developer ? Can we be given a firm date, as this issue is really spoiling an otherwise excellent service.

Thanks
                              Good evening - is there any further news on this enhancement please?

Comment

• I'm really sorry it took so long to actually get down to this. You can customise it a bit in the settings, more to come...

Comment

Working...
                                X