X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djmarko413
    replied
    Hi all. I have searched high and low for some sort of guide to using Radar View. I can't seem to find one. Is there such a thing?

Leave a comment:

• DDW
    replied
    I understand how to create and edit .wpt and .out files. However, I do not have a basestation.ini file (I do not own that device/program) and I have been unable to figure out how to either change the radar display colors/data or just find a list of what colors FR24 is using so that I can add them to the .wpt/.out files. Does someone have an example .ini file I can use, or a link to what colors in FR24 correspond to which numbers? Thanks.

On a semi-related topic, is there any way to change the data blocks? I would prefer to have three lines of data.

Leave a comment:

• ShoeGolf
    replied
    Hi Mike, Jimm here in Halifax. I have gone all in, looking to feed 24/7 1090mhz antenna on top of the roof next week 7 floors up for now just in the window four floors up. I have radar view up . I'm seeing pink white and blue and yellow points over my area now. Could you advise and how do I know which local aircraft are mine in radar view or default view. Is there a way I can configure local aircraft colors ?
    Jimm

Leave a comment:

• drworld88
    replied
    Further to my post above I should have added that I am feeding FR24 with a sbs-1e attached to the laptop.
    Any help appreciated.
    Regards.

Leave a comment:

• drworld88
    replied
    Hi.
    I used to display Radar View with no problems, but since your update to the new website layout I get an error displayed after about 5 seconds.
    I am running Windows 10 with latest updates applied. Local a/c are displayed in that short time then the screen freezes.
    Screenshots before and after attached.
    Regards.

Screenshot (2).jpgScreenshot (1).jpg

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Porvoo-Borgå View Post
    Is there still a way to add airways etc. from a public database? Now RadarView shows only World Airports.
    Nothing has changed. You can still add your own .out and .wpt files.

02.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Porvoo-Borgå
    replied
    Ah, OK, got it! I was used to the old layout, where "my own" local traffic was available under a separate tab in the menus. Got it, now I find the local flight from my antenna under RadarView. Is there still a way to add airways etc. from a public database? Now RadarView shows only World Airports.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Sorry, I meant the RadarView showing my localhost targets... Shouldn't that one be in the menu I pasted?
    Are you able to run RadarView? Have you tried?

Leave a comment:

• Porvoo-Borgå
    replied
    Sorry, I meant the RadarView showing my localhost targets... Shouldn't that one be in the menu I pasted?

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    No Radar View - what's wrong here?:
    You're looking in the wrong place.

03.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Porvoo-Borgå
    replied
    No Radar View - what's wrong here?:

fr24_rv.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Madden76
    replied
    Hello,

I would like to add WPT/Routes and all the stuff to the radar. Unfortunately all the website for the WPT files and there other are almost down. I have a subscription to navigraph for AIRAC for Flight simulator. Is there a possibility to converted theses files for FR24 ?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Vejrmanden
    replied
    Radar view trails

There seems to be some inconsistency in how trails are shown in radar view. Sometimes when I click on an airplane the hole route from start to present position is shown, but most often the trail only starts when the the airplane is "clicked" on. I have tried both Firefox and chrome and on two different computers.

Leave a comment:

• JoaoFF17
    replied
    Hello everyone.
    I frequently use radar view, and, in order to understand better the routes of the planes on the approaches near my house (I live near an international airport), I decided to upload a .wpt file containing the principal waypoints of my country. However, I am being unable of uploading the file, as if it was too big (even though it certainly does not exceed the size limit).
    For those who aren't programmers, like me, and prefer to do it by hand, how should I format my .wpt file, in order for it to be presented correctly in the map?
    My OS is Windows 10, my browser Chrome, and my subscription is Silver. By not uploading, I mean that when I select to upload the file to the radar view, nothing happens, but only if I surpass a certain ammount of lines in the file.
    Best regards
    Last edited by JoaoFF17; 2016-09-15, 13:53.

Leave a comment:

• paddyshamrock
    replied
    Hi,
    Last few days I'm noticing that when I click on a flight in RadarView that it's 'track' is not displayed. This is happening for the vast majority of aircraft I click on - but it's not totally consistent in this, as from time to time it works for a single aircraft. But invariably if I try the same aircraft a second time it won't work twice.

I'm using latest chrome on Win 10 ... just wondering if there is something that I may have changed or configured in chrome recently that may be causing this.
    Any suggestions as to what that might be ..or where to start looking ....i.e. any known issues like this caused by add-ins or particular settings in chrome

Leave a comment:

Working...
X