X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by 532 View Post
    Hi Mike - I do not have an ads-b receiver - just using the paid Premium subscription to Flightradar 24. I have unchecked the local traffic selection box under settings - but error continues?
    It only works to connect to the FR24 uploader, to suppliers of data with receivers

All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

Leave a comment:

• piopawlu
    replied
    Originally posted by EasyRider View Post
    Is there a way that you can also use Firefox for the Radar View? I do not want to use another new browser, just so I can use the radar view.

Sebastian
    We will try to bring support for latest versions of FireFox as well, but we can't make promises on when it's going to be ready.

Leave a comment:

• EasyRider
    replied
    Is there a way that you can also use Firefox for the Radar View? I do not want to use another new browser, just so I can use the radar view.

Sebastian

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    I am also getting this error, 'Local Traffic' unchecked. The page does not update after the 'error box' appears.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Mike - I do not have an ads-b receiver - just using the paid Premium subscription to Flightradar 24. I have unchecked the local traffic selection box under settings - but error continues?

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    RadarView is on your "Premium Account" page under "How to Access Premium Content".

Your Account can either be accessed from the Login page at http://www.flightradar24.com/premium or from "Premium->Account Settings" from the www.Flightradar24.com page.

RadarView is launched by "Click Here" on the left-hand side. Note that RadarView currently only works with Chrome and Safari browsers.

Apps.jpg

Leave a comment:

• EasyRider
    replied
    Hi
    I also use the Premium Version. I use Firefox as a Browser.
    Unfortunately, I do not find the Link for the Radar View.
    Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong ?
    Thanks for the help!

Sebastian
    Last edited by EasyRider; 2013-02-05, 05:18.

Leave a comment:

• fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by WarrenB View Post
    Thanks for the explanation Mike. I may have to invest in a receiver (convince wife first..). Regards Warren
    Warren,

Good luck with that quest and I'll let you into a little secret- get her to think it's her idea for you to get one. In general it'll work but perhaps not the first time around. Remember, with women you need to be patient yet persistent. Just keep this between you and I please mate, I've already visited the divorce court once and wouldnt want to go through that experience again. By the way, that was because I followed somebody elses advice, but that's not relevnt

If you need to declare a 7700 (emergency) over it, I'll deny any knowledge and/or liability. Good luck mate.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-02-05, 03:02.

Leave a comment:

• WarrenB
    replied
    Thanks for the explanation Mike. I may have to invest in a receiver (convince wife first..). Regards Warren

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    You can only show local receiver data if you have a receiver

Leave a comment:

• WarrenB
    replied
    I don't have an ads-b receiver. I am just using the web page and chrome. Is this service only available to users with boxes, not casual web users like myself?. I am new to this side of things..

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by WarrenB View Post
    Hello all. New premium user as of yesterday. I am using Google Chrome, and get a "Could not load local dataarsererror" message after a few minutes and Radar View stops updating. Have to reload page and the same thing happens again. Any ideas please. Warren
    The same question as 4 posts ago, so I ask you the same things.

Do you have an ads-b receiver? Have you checked the box to show local receiver data without an ADS-B receiver or by providing wrong IP?

Leave a comment:

• WarrenB
    replied
    Hello all. New premium user as of yesterday. I am using Google Chrome, and get a "Could not load local dataarsererror" message after a few minutes and Radar View stops updating. Have to reload page and the same thing happens again. Any ideas please. Warren

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    Please see:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Leave a comment:

• airgirl999
    replied
    premium

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Radar View is a very configurable view of live air traffic only available to Premium users.
    If you have questions regarding Radar View, please post your questions in this thread.

what is the premium , how much does it cost, how better is it
    thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X