No announcement yet.

Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where I can get Basestation outline files for the German Airspace? I want to adapt my Radar View but cannot find anything useful on the Web...

Comment

• The free Active Display Lite from the Gatwick Aviation Socieyy has loads of outlines you can download.

Or if you can't find what you need there, try making your own:

Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Could not load local radar

For the past week or so I have been getting the following popup in Radar view: "Could not load local data: error." I need to refresh to go live again. I emailed support on this 3 days ago, but so far no response. This occurs every few minutes for a few hours, then becomes less frequent, then more frequent. I am running Windows 10 and Firefox 70.0. I feed data to FR24 and receive a business subscription. This morning, for the past hour, I have been receiving the error every couple of minutes for the most part. The longest I've gone without a refresh has been about 5 minutes. Yesterday, no problem all day. Very odd. Any insights out there? Thanks!
        Last edited by Cosmonium; 2019-11-09, 15:52.

Comment

• Is there some trick to preventing the settings on the radar view page from reverting to their defaults. I keep having to reset them. Frustrating. Takes the fun out of this.

Comment

• Hello, I have found recently that airplane trails stopped showing on the radar view. Is that intended? If not, can you please revert back to previous functionality?

Comment

• Hello, I imagine you will be testing, radarview is not working well, the background is removed and the map is not seen, all the planes are white, when if it works, it does not allow a plane to be selected and the trace of that flight is not seen. I imagine that with the update the other day this is all in tests and we will have to wait. Thank you

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Really quick and easy one for someone I think! I have searched but cannot find the answer though, so I have tried!

I feed to FR24. Is it possible to have 2 screens open, one with radar, the other with map view i.e. the standard map?

I have tried but it just replicates the other screen i.e. it changes to radar.

Thanks in advance.

Rik, Norwich, UK

Comment

• Open the web page in a different browser. For example, Radarview in Firefox, normal map view in Chrome.
                  Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                    Open the web page in a different browser. For example, Radarview in Firefox, normal map view in Chrome.
                    Thats a good idea! Thanks for the info, will try that. Rik

Comment

• Originally posted by TroubiCZ View Post
                      Hello, I have found recently that airplane trails stopped showing on the radar view. Is that intended? If not, can you please revert back to previous functionality?
                      After more than half a year and despite several mail exchanges, this regression is still not fixed...

Comment

• I am a Gold subscriber. As of this morning, I am unable to exit Radar View mode, and also unable to go to full screen. I have logged out/in a couple of times. There is a dark screen message under the view screen change box, that says "? only selected ? show info". Using Google Chrome and Windows 10. I have never had any issues since I joined in 2013. Can you help please? Cheers. WB

Comment

• I noticed this a few days ago but managed to exit Radarview using Multi-select. But this doesn't work now.

The only way around this is to clear the cache/cookies for FR24 and relaunch the web page and login again.

Unfortunately, FR24 doesn't visit its own forum very often and when it does, it keeps very quiet. So the chances of this issue being noticed and fixed is about zero.
                          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Just heard a fix is on the way for this "bug".
                            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Hi, Not sure if this is the right forum...many apologies if wrong...new forum member here. I seem to have lost the capability of using AR View, on my iPhone 11 Plus. I like to track flights my family and friends are on, especially when they are in my area. Is this feature only available from Silver upwards? If not, can someone point me in the right direction for this? Much obliged!

Comment

• Is there an official or unofficial FR24 tutorial somewhere that tells users how to use the Radar View function, how to read the screen, and what everything means? I usually just use the default map, but now I'm interested in getting started on learning how to use radar view. I notice the radar view allows a user to draw a line between one place and another on the map, but that's a feature I also have no clue how to use. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X