No announcement yet.

Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have this same problem. Any fix for it?

Originally posted by jab2 View Post
    I have a funny problem with Radarview. Tried to search for the problem, but seems either this has not been addresses yet or my search methodology are not up to scratch.

When I open the webpage from within my user account drop down menu I get the map of more or less the whole world and aircraft are starting to appear as they are downloaded. I can change zoom level by rolling my mouse wheel, but as soon as I left click hold with the mouse to drag to my area (or just left click by itself) the display area completely blanks out losing the continent outlines, lat/long lines, and all aircraft. Only things visible are for the "Settings" block top left, the "Local aircraft" top right and the copyright notice bottom left. If I press reload the map and aircraft re-appear. I have deleted all user data so setup is presently as one would have it when starting new, or so I think.

Any suggestions or comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RJTT16 View Post
      I have this same problem. Any fix for it?

If you're using Firefox, switch to a different browser, like Chrome. This is a well known problem.
      F-KDAG1

Comment

• I don't have a problem using Radar View, just a suggestion.

As you know the Coordinates of all the FR24 kit out there, why not have an overlay of their locations (like we do for airports) and that way users can see where they are located and it will allow us to compare 'reach' when looking at which radar is picking up which aircraft...
        If life is a stage, most of us are unrehearsed...!

Comment

• Hello,

I seem to be having a problem with Radar View. It does not update constantly like the Google Map version. The tracks move a little and get stuck. Is there a problem with Radar View? I'm using Chrome Version 47.0.2526.111 m.

The whole reason I even got Flightradar24 Premium was the Radar View

Thanks

Comment

• Does anybody know if there is a way to use ASRC or VRC .sct files and convert them to .wpt and .out files?
            ASRC and VRC are virtual radars that we use in the Microsoft Flight Simulator community to control virtual air traffic around the world.
            Look up the VATSIM site if you want to see the program I'm talking about.
            Most of the main airports of the world have detailed outlines in these sector files.
            This would make it so we didn't have to reinvent the wheel.

Comment

• There's already lots in the wild in right format. Download the baseatation utilities suite if you can find a mirror.

Some old older here

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Is there a list of all the basestation stuff? I'm curious what else I can add that might be of interest to my radar screen

Comment

• Originally posted by N35W View Post
                  Does anybody know if there is a way to use ASRC or VRC .sct files and convert them to .wpt and .out files?
                  ASRC and VRC are virtual radars that we use in the Microsoft Flight Simulator community to control virtual air traffic around the world.
                  Look up the VATSIM site if you want to see the program I'm talking about.
                  Most of the main airports of the world have detailed outlines in these sector files.
                  This would make it so we didn't have to reinvent the wheel.
                  This...

I've just downloaded the YSSY one - but its from 2006. I have a much newer SCT2 file, I'm wondering about converting one to the other format to try...

Any documentation on the OUT files would be helpful :\

Comment

• Hi! I can't get into the Radarview app since a few months ago. I tried using different computers and I have no clue of what is going on. I used regulary in Chrome but now it doesn't open anymore, it just redirects me to flightradar24/premium/ link without any error message. Please I need an answer, thank you!

Comment

• Is your Premium active?
                      For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                        Is your Premium active?
                        Hi Amper, yes it is active. I'm feeding data 24/7 and I'm login into my account when clicking on Radar view link

Comment

• Please delete cache and cookies of your browser.

From tapatalk

Comment

Please delete cache and cookies of your browser.

From tapatalk
                            Hi Amper, I did that in the past, and I have done it again now, but it doesn't work. I tried in another computer with Windows 8 OS and Chrome and it worked, but in my PC with windows 7 and in another one with Windows XP it just doesn't open. Don't know what else can I do.

Comment

• Hm, strange.... do you use bookmark or link on fr24 webapage?

Comment

Hm, strange.... do you use bookmark or link on fr24 webapage?
                                The link on FR24 page, the direct link, everything brings me back to the "/premium" page

Comment

Working...
                                X