No announcement yet.

Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello guys! I'm looking for Airspace boundaries (not only FIR, but also ACC/APP) and SID-STARs outlines files, preferably for LTBA, KJFK, Australian airports. Can anyone help me with this?

Comment

• There you go http://skyvector.com

About files.....use the link to create files you need
      For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Amper, thx for the link, I've been there. Anyway, after playing around with settings adding wpt and airways, adjusting colours, setting lines in the data block I gotta say: Radar View feature is just terrible, and let me explain why.

First of all, the Font - it's pretty hard to read it. If it's so indistinct it at least should be allowed to increase it's size.
        Interface - come on, to edit the amount of graphics I want to see on my screen I must go to text editor and add/delete wpt and airways I need/don't want. Moreover, it's base is outdated, incorrect.
        Data blocks (labels) - why can't I select Altitude/Speed in the second raw? It's so obvious, even conventional fr24 view allows it. I'd also be perfect to set an area out of which the labels would be suppressed e.g. radius 100 miles from an airport.

Don't throw anything at me please, these are just my thoughts. I'm an active controller, so I just wish this feature developed into something modern looking as for now it reminds me of ATC workstations from 90ties. Probably there is just no money to do all this as it'd take a lot of time to do this job and it's understandable. But if there are, it's just unfair to ask money for such a low-end application.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
          RadarView adopts the map customisation of the Basestation software and uses the same Outline (.out) and Waypoint (.wpt) file formats.

Outline files for "flight paths" are available from the www.jetvision.de website (though this appears to be down at this time).

The Bones Tutorial is an excellent source of information about using Outlines and Waypoints:

And there's a guide here for creating airport outlines:

http://radarspotting.com/forum/index...g28.html#msg28
          The bones tutorial site link appears to be broken. Where else can I learn about creating waypoint and outline files for radarview?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frazpo View Post
            The bones tutorial site link appears to be broken. Where else can I learn about creating waypoint and outline files for radarview?

I found what appears to be a new link for the same thing,,,

Comment

• Is there a problem with Radarview at the moment? Each time I try to access it at radarview flightradar24 com , it gets redirected to www flightradar24 com/premium/

Comment

• Works fine here
                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Ok, thanks.. it's working again for me now.

Comment

• Hi All,

Purchased Flightradar Premium over the weekend for work purposes. Radarview worked fine the first time, but now I am unable to view the Radarview screen. Clicking on the usual icon in the Premium account page does nothing.

Need some advice on how to get Radarview working again.

Many thanks.

Comment

• My problem with Radar view is that when I first load the program and start feeding, I can see my local planes in red. After some random time, anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, it freezes up and says no local traffic for 4 tries and no more red planes.

If I terminate the feed and restart it, the red planes come back again for some period of time and go away again.

It continues to feed date but no local planes till I restart the feed.

js

Comment

• Cannot open radar view

I purchased 1 month premium account and cancelled again right away since I don't like recurring payments in Paypal. When I click on Radar View, I keep getting referred back to the Premium Homepage and not able to access Radar View even though my account is still Premium for another month. Would appreciate some hints on what I might be doing wrong. Thanks.

Comment

• It is working now, please disregard.

Comment

• Hello,

First post here.

I'm trying to use the radar view in debian linux. But after the page load, when I try to zooming or click in any aircraft I get a black screen, and I need to press F5 to reload the page to get the radar view again. What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Comment

• Can someone help me with the waypoints? I've been searching for the last half hour on the correct format on how to type them out.

Thank you!

Comment

• I have a funny problem with Radarview. Tried to search for the problem, but seems either this has not been addresses yet or my search methodology are not up to scratch.

When I open the webpage from within my user account drop down menu I get the map of more or less the whole world and aircraft are starting to appear as they are downloaded. I can change zoom level by rolling my mouse wheel, but as soon as I left click hold with the mouse to drag to my area (or just left click by itself) the display area completely blanks out losing the continent outlines, lat/long lines, and all aircraft. Only things visible are for the "Settings" block top left, the "Local aircraft" top right and the copyright notice bottom left. If I press reload the map and aircraft re-appear. I have deleted all user data so setup is presently as one would have it when starting new, or so I think.

Any suggestions or comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X