Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resist the Urge

Originally posted by piopawlu View Post
    The default entry of 'localhost' is meant only for Windows Feeding software users, everyone else needs to enter the IP of either the FR24 box or the machine that runs Linux version of the feed.
    You really need to correct the script and make the word 'localhost' a local variable equaling 127.0.0.1 or for those feeding with F-boxes require them to fill in the real network address for the box.

I wonder how many share my opinion that Radar View is not the work of skilled programmers. I maybe wrong as I most generally am. I'm sorry if I ruffled feathers but Radar View is not ready for prime time.

It's not generally known but most basestation programs loved and hated by dongle hobbyists will run with more features than Radar View. They interface with the F-boxes perfectly.

John

F-RPVD1

Comment

• Hi!

Is it possible to display a trail of an selected aircraft on radarview?
      Is it also possible to search for an ICA24 bit hexcode on radarview?

Thanx

Comment

• Originally posted by tjawer View Post
        Hi!

Is it possible to display a trail of an selected aircraft on radarview?
        Is it also possible to search for an ICA24 bit hexcode on radarview?

Thanx
        Not at the moment, but upgrades are made all the time
        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• RadarView without track (premium)

In RadarView when I click the aircraft there is no path track of the plane. This problem occured a few days ago. I use Chrome with RadarView (I have premium account).
          Anybody has the problem too?
          Maybe some settings I missed?

Chris
          Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-03-01, 16:01. Reason: Post moved to correct thread, Speedbird

Comment

• Originally posted by krzysiek225 View Post
            In RadarView when I click the aircraft there is no path track of the plane. This problem occured a few days ago. I use Chrome with RadarView (I have premium account).
            Anybody has the problem too?
            Maybe some settings I missed?

Chris
            I can confirm i get no track at all, also Google Chrome.
            A few months ago i remember not getting a track also, but when i clicked a second time on the same aircraft, a track appeared.

As it stands now: No track ever.

My settings: http://x264.nl/dump/fr24-premium-2014-03-01.jpg

Comment

• First I want to commend Local Aircraft List option in radarview. Wonderful option!
              In that option, it would be nice to have color change when FL,frequency or squawk are changed by the pilots. Same as RTL1090 has

de1.pngde2.png

not sure that is possible with FR24 box but it would be great to have that

Comment

• The track not loading problem has been fixed, and a testing version of local aircraft list has been added. It will be enhanced within the next few weeks, but I can't promise that all requested features will be added. The numbers above the list show number of ADS-B / mode-s only aircraft but the other are not listed right now.

Comment

• it was just a suggestion for future
                  Nevertheless option is great.

P.S.

There is a small bug....
                  when you select plane on the map and then select other plane on the list,there is track problem

de3.png

just reporting
                  Last edited by Amper; 2014-03-05, 14:41. Reason: screenshot

Comment

• Hi

Got a slight problem with Radarview. I can only see my shared a/c, no other aircraft show up.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this please?

Thanks
                    T-EGPD7

Comment

• Hello! Couldn't find a link to Post New Thread, so I've just clicked on Reply to thread? Hope that's okay?
                      I've just subscribed to premium, and I'm in a bit of a rush, but I have looked through plenty of threads and posts but can't see an answer to my query - apologies in advance if I'm wasting your time.
                      I just need to know if there's anything I can do with Radar View other than look at thousands of aircraft on the map? What would one use Radar View for, over and above the already marvellous vanilla FlightRadar24 view? I've checked the settings, downloaded everything, but that just fills up the map with info - can I search and follow particular flights etc? If so, where's the input field/box etc? It looks great, but I'm struggling to see the purpose of it and I'd really like to capitalise on it if it has uses/functions over and above FR24. Speak to me like I'm a 4 year old please, so I'll understand! Many thanks, Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrr View Post
                        Hello! Couldn't find a link to Post New Thread, so I've just clicked on Reply to thread? Hope that's okay?
                        I've just subscribed to premium, and I'm in a bit of a rush, but I have looked through plenty of threads and posts but can't see an answer to my query - apologies in advance if I'm wasting your time.
                        I just need to know if there's anything I can do with Radar View other than look at thousands of aircraft on the map? What would one use Radar View for, over and above the already marvellous vanilla FlightRadar24 view? I've checked the settings, downloaded everything, but that just fills up the map with info - can I search and follow particular flights etc? If so, where's the input field/box etc? It looks great, but I'm struggling to see the purpose of it and I'd really like to capitalise on it if it has uses/functions over and above FR24. Speak to me like I'm a 4 year old please, so I'll understand! Many thanks, Chris
                        Radar View is similar to what Air Traffic Control use, it is very basic in its functions.
                        radarscope01.jpg

It is customizable, if you read this post it will get you started: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post29219
                        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                          Radar View is similar to what Air Traffic Control use, it is very basic in its functions.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]3734[/ATTACH]

It is customizable, if you read this post it will get you started: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post29219
                          Thanks very much indeed. Cheers, Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                            it was just a suggestion for future
                            Nevertheless option is great.

P.S.

There is a small bug....
                            when you select plane on the map and then select other plane on the list,there is track problem

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3459[/ATTACH]

just reporting
                            Thanks, will fix that within the next few days.

Comment

• How do you get the information, routes, runways etc. on the radar display. Mine just shows the map and the planes, which are all working fine. I have looked at settings but can't see where this info comes from.

Cheers,

F-YPAD4

Comment

• Originally posted by 847563 View Post
                                How do you get the information, routes, runways etc. on the radar display. Mine just shows the map and the planes, which are all working fine. I have looked at settings but can't see where this info comes from.

Cheers,

F-YPAD4
                                Import outline and waypoint files from SBSResource
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X