• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tnx,
    no it is not Brusje.... bit more SW

PS
    Concerning DX, at the moment best QRB 254nm

Comment

• we still need spu less then 4000 ft, so pack your baggs and come back ldsp

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk
      For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• I could not received them even when I saw them at low altitudes and distances.This is bit tricky frequency.Maybe M.M. from Brusje could solve the missing gap.

Comment

• Hi all, just upgraded to the premium version and looking to set up my display with the details such as waypoints and outlines for the UK. Am I right in understanding that these enhancements are not already installed and have to be downloaded? If so, where do I find them and what is the process? I've read the posts on this thread and found the bones aviation page which has a link to an "active display lite" program? Is that where I should be heading? Didn't realise I would have to download these extras, thought the waypoints/outlines would come as bundled!

Comment

• Originally posted by t_kaay View Post
            Hi all, just upgraded to the premium version and looking to set up my display with the details such as waypoints and outlines for the UK. Am I right in understanding that these enhancements are not already installed and have to be downloaded? If so, where do I find them and what is the process? I've read the posts on this thread and found the bones aviation page which has a link to an "active display lite" program? Is that where I should be heading? Didn't realise I would have to download these extras, thought the waypoints/outlines would come as bundled!
            You need to add your own waypoints and outlines.

You can use this Bones Tutorial to help you set up Radar View: http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/S...aseStation.htm
            Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-17, 23:05.
            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
              You need to add your own waypoints and outlines.

You can use this Bones Tutorial to help you set up Radar View: http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/S...aseStation.htm
              That link doesn't work. When you say I have to add my own, I don't need to program them myself? I can download files that have already been constructed? Sorry for the ignorance.
              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-17, 23:08. Reason: Link fixed in quote, Thanks Craig

Comment

• As above, the package for them worldwide is large, and the site has no way of knowing which ones you want to view. So has to be DIY-Download for sanity sake

Some older versions can be downloaded here http://jetvision.de/sbs.shtml

Or they are included with the SW package from SBS http://www.sbs-resources.com/

(broken URL speedbird.. its included the shortened ...s)
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• http://jetvision.de/airac.shtml then http://jetvision.de/sbs/airac/data/index.php and downloading EHAM_1304.zip really helped me updating my radar view!

Loaded all the NDBs, VORs, Airport names and RNAV waypoints.

Thanks!

Comment

• Hi!
                    F-ENSR1 here, i have been online since early this month now with my flightradar24 receiver.
                    I have a problem with localtraffic in radar view.
                    It worked for two weeks, i have inserted the ip-adress provided by flightradar24.com and i could see "my" aircraft with red in radarview.
                    The last days this has been gone, i still have the same settings i get an error message: "local data failed 4 times".

Anyone who can help?

Thanks,
                    Erik

Comment

• Originally posted by ergunn View Post
                      Hi!
                      F-ENSR1 here, i have been online since early this month now with my flightradar24 receiver.
                      I have a problem with localtraffic in radar view.
                      It worked for two weeks, i have inserted the ip-adress provided by flightradar24.com and i could see "my" aircraft with red in radarview.
                      The last days this has been gone, i still have the same settings i get an error message: "local data failed 4 times".

Anyone who can help?

Thanks,
                      Erik
                      For help with your personal receiver i suggest you contact support@fr24.com instead of posting IP addresses on an open forum.

Comment

• Thanks,
                        It is not my intention to post IP-adresses here, i sent a mail to support a couple days ago, but i guess they celebrate christmas too.
                        I was a bit impatient.....

Thanks,
                        Erik

Comment

• Originally posted by ergunn View Post
                          i sent a mail to support a couple days ago, but i guess they celebrate christmas too.
                          You should have received an acknowledgement with your support reference. We aim to answer support messages within 48 hours but this can be longer at weekends.

I have replied (within 48 hours). Basically, the receiver's IP address changed when you rebooted your router. You can always see the IP address in your Premium stats page.

Comment

• Thanks a lot!!!
                            Everything fine now, and learned something new today

Comment

• Shouldn't you be able to use the private IP address of the box on your home network (don't know). If so you should be able to set IP a reservation so every time the box requests an IP address from the router it gets the same one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yes, i think that would be possible, however, i have the receiver plugged in directly to the FTTH broadband box. In that way i am ensured that the receiver is online regardless any naughty behaviour from my local network (and both my domestic router and also a attached switch has no available lan- inputs)
                                The downside is obviously that everytime the broadbandbox is reset, i receive a dynamic-assigned IPadress from my ISP. But i can live with that now that i know how to re-enter the receivers IP-adress in my radar-view. After all, this will not be a problem as my ISP is rock-solid 24/7/365, and a reset is rarely performed. This time it was me cleaning behind my desk for x-mas- and streamlining the wiring etc...

Thanks, and a merry x-mas as we see all those extra planes bringing people home for christmas
                                Erik

Comment

Working...
                                X