Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblivian
    replied
    There's already lots in the wild in right format. Download the baseatation utilities suite if you can find a mirror.

Some old older here

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• N35W
    replied
    Does anybody know if there is a way to use ASRC or VRC .sct files and convert them to .wpt and .out files?
    ASRC and VRC are virtual radars that we use in the Microsoft Flight Simulator community to control virtual air traffic around the world.
    Look up the VATSIM site if you want to see the program I'm talking about.
    Most of the main airports of the world have detailed outlines in these sector files.
    This would make it so we didn't have to reinvent the wheel.

Leave a comment:

• N35W
    replied
    Hello,

I seem to be having a problem with Radar View. It does not update constantly like the Google Map version. The tracks move a little and get stuck. Is there a problem with Radar View? I'm using Chrome Version 47.0.2526.111 m.

The whole reason I even got Flightradar24 Premium was the Radar View

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DemonLee
    replied
    I don't have a problem using Radar View, just a suggestion.

As you know the Coordinates of all the FR24 kit out there, why not have an overlay of their locations (like we do for airports) and that way users can see where they are located and it will allow us to compare 'reach' when looking at which radar is picking up which aircraft...

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Reeves
    replied
    Originally posted by T-RJTT16 View Post
    I have this same problem. Any fix for it?

If you're using Firefox, switch to a different browser, like Chrome. This is a well known problem.

Leave a comment:

• T-RJTT16
    replied
    I have this same problem. Any fix for it?

Originally posted by jab2 View Post
    I have a funny problem with Radarview. Tried to search for the problem, but seems either this has not been addresses yet or my search methodology are not up to scratch.

When I open the webpage from within my user account drop down menu I get the map of more or less the whole world and aircraft are starting to appear as they are downloaded. I can change zoom level by rolling my mouse wheel, but as soon as I left click hold with the mouse to drag to my area (or just left click by itself) the display area completely blanks out losing the continent outlines, lat/long lines, and all aircraft. Only things visible are for the "Settings" block top left, the "Local aircraft" top right and the copyright notice bottom left. If I press reload the map and aircraft re-appear. I have deleted all user data so setup is presently as one would have it when starting new, or so I think.

Any suggestions or comments.

Leave a comment:

• jab2
    replied
    I have a funny problem with Radarview. Tried to search for the problem, but seems either this has not been addresses yet or my search methodology are not up to scratch.

When I open the webpage from within my user account drop down menu I get the map of more or less the whole world and aircraft are starting to appear as they are downloaded. I can change zoom level by rolling my mouse wheel, but as soon as I left click hold with the mouse to drag to my area (or just left click by itself) the display area completely blanks out losing the continent outlines, lat/long lines, and all aircraft. Only things visible are for the "Settings" block top left, the "Local aircraft" top right and the copyright notice bottom left. If I press reload the map and aircraft re-appear. I have deleted all user data so setup is presently as one would have it when starting new, or so I think.

Any suggestions or comments.

Leave a comment:

• Spaghettitakos
    replied
    Can someone help me with the waypoints? I've been searching for the last half hour on the correct format on how to type them out.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• ricardot
    replied
    Hello,

First post here.

I'm trying to use the radar view in debian linux. But after the page load, when I try to zooming or click in any aircraft I get a black screen, and I need to press F5 to reload the page to get the radar view again. What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• flo-e
    replied
    It is working now, please disregard.

Leave a comment:

• flo-e
    replied
    Cannot open radar view

I purchased 1 month premium account and cancelled again right away since I don't like recurring payments in Paypal. When I click on Radar View, I keep getting referred back to the Premium Homepage and not able to access Radar View even though my account is still Premium for another month. Would appreciate some hints on what I might be doing wrong. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• k9act
    replied
    My problem with Radar view is that when I first load the program and start feeding, I can see my local planes in red. After some random time, anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, it freezes up and says no local traffic for 4 tries and no more red planes.

If I terminate the feed and restart it, the red planes come back again for some period of time and go away again.

It continues to feed date but no local planes till I restart the feed.

js

Leave a comment:

• Nrage33
    replied
    Hi All,

Purchased Flightradar Premium over the weekend for work purposes. Radarview worked fine the first time, but now I am unable to view the Radarview screen. Clicking on the usual icon in the Premium account page does nothing.

Need some advice on how to get Radarview working again.

Many thanks.

Leave a comment:

• WIDD
    replied
    Ok, thanks.. it's working again for me now.

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    Works fine here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X