Filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filters

Sorry if this is a dumb question - new user - great system, but how do we turn off the filters.. set mine for a particular airline and now want to turn it OFF.. don't seem to be able to do it..

Little X right of the active filter (right side on the filter screen)
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for your reply - on my system both the green and red button just brings up the (same) window that allows you to select "airlines", "altitude" etc... no way seemingly of resetting them to default (switching all options off)... When hovering over each button (red or green) the active filters are displayed, which is good, but would like now to switch them off.. Will try again now I have seen my son land at Abu Dhabi (via Google maps/Flightradar24)... great system. Thanks

Comment

Correct.

And to the top right of that popup window that appears 'active filters', it lists the filters. With a 'X' for remove beside them.

filter.jpg
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Just found that too... click on the "X" and all is removed ... thanks so much..... will now track my son from Abu Dabhi to UK

Comment

Working...
          X