Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real time

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Real time

    I am brand new to the site. I can't see the aircraft in real time. All I can get is lists of a/c or a map showing weather. help please.I have downlaoded Google Earth

  • #2
    You don't need Google Earth.

    Are you viewing this webpage?:

    www.FlightRadar24.com

    And use any browser except IE.
    Mike


    www.radarspotting.com

    Radarspotting since 2005

    Comment


    • #3
      Ah, that must be it.I'm using IE. I'll downlaod Chrome.Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Anmer View Post
        You don't need Google Earth.

        Are you viewing this webpage?:

        www.FlightRadar24.com

        And use any browser except IE.
        That's fine I can see the planes now but when I go to cockpit view it tells me there is a problem with Google Earth. I have downloaded it several times.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by viscountdriver View Post
          That's fine I can see the planes now but when I go to cockpit view it tells me there is a problem with Google Earth. I have downloaded it several times.
          That's the Google Earth Plug-in.

          Go to Control Panel and remove the plug-in. Close browser, reopen and try Cockpit View again. What browser are you using?
          Mike


          www.radarspotting.com

          Radarspotting since 2005

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Anmer View Post
            That's the Google Earth Plug-in.

            Go to Control Panel and remove the plug-in. Close browser, reopen and try Cockpit View again. What browser are you using?
            Google Chrome

            Comment


            • #7
              I have reinstalled Google Earth but it says Google Earth has encountered a problem and has to close

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by viscountdriver View Post
                I have reinstalled Google Earth but it says Google Earth has encountered a problem and has to close
                You do not need to install Google Earth.

                The browser will install the Google Earth Plug-in.
                Mike


                www.radarspotting.com

                Radarspotting since 2005

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by viscountdriver View Post
                  I have reinstalled Google Earth but it says Google Earth has encountered a problem and has to close
                  The google earth plugin is available for download here http://www.google.com/earth/explore/...ts/plugin.html
                  Dan.

                  Compare all plane tracking receivers on one website.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                    The google earth plugin is available for download here http://www.google.com/earth/explore/...ts/plugin.html
                    I wouldn't recommend doing that. Best let your browser install it.
                    Mike


                    www.radarspotting.com

                    Radarspotting since 2005

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X