Confused about flight information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused about flight information

I'm confused. I'm new to Flight Radar and I started out by looking at the real-time display. I just happened to pick out one aircraft flying over Delaware (UAL6879). However the flight data shows it as flying from San Francisco to Los Angeles. What am I missing?
    Capture.JPG

Originally posted by alweiss View Post
    I'm confused. I'm new to Flight Radar and I started out by looking at the real-time display. I just happened to pick out one aircraft flying over Delaware (UAL6879). However the flight data shows it as flying from San Francisco to Los Angeles. What am I missing?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1624[/ATTACH]

Why is the route information not correct?
    The route is not transmitted from the airplane. The route is taken from our database based on the callsign (flight number). Sometimes the pilot types wrong callsign into the transponder, or there is an error in our database. If you think there is an error in our database, you can report correct route data by pressing the button "Report route error" in the aircraft info window.

I can also recommend to read this
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

Working...
    X