Problem with time display.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with time display.

I use FR24 with 2 separate PCs.Both are fine except that in the smaller of the 2 monitors,the time display obscures the 'Satellite/map/greyscale' pull-down option thingy. Is there any way of disabling the time display in FR24? It may be something to do with screen resolution but instead of being in the black area at the top of the screen, as it is in the larger screen,the time display has moved down into the main screen,and as such,covers the aforementioned area.I prefer the 'satellite' display myself,but at the moment,I'm stuck on the 'greyscale' option.

Originally posted by jedthebass View Post
    I use FR24 with 2 separate PCs.Both are fine except that in the smaller of the 2 monitors,the time display obscures the 'Satellite/map/greyscale' pull-down option thingy. Is there any way of disabling the time display in FR24? It may be something to do with screen resolution but instead of being in the black area at the top of the screen, as it is in the larger screen,the time display has moved down into the main screen,and as such,covers the aforementioned area.I prefer the 'satellite' display myself,but at the moment,I'm stuck on the 'greyscale' option.
    Have you tried adjusting the screen size by holding down 'CTRL' and hitting the '+' & or '-' keys? (that's the plus and minus keys). This works on my laptop as I've just tested it. It might be worth a try.
    Regards,
    gregg
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by jedthebass View Post
      It's only available if you have an activated Premium account. Today Premium can only be activated by feeding data into FR24, but more options will be available during 2012. http://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post
        Have you tried adjusting the screen size by holding down 'CTRL' and hitting the '+' & or '-' keys? (that's the plus and minus keys). This works on my laptop as I've just tested it. It might be worth a try.
        Regards,
        gregg
        Y'know there are times when you feel so stupid.I never thought of that Gregg.Worked first time,although I had to use the scroll wheel on the mouse.Wouldn't work with the + and - keys.Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X