Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info w0lt, I grabbed it from the app store. I have set a few preferences, quit and restarted the app and my prefs were saved ok. One thing I found I had to do was to set the permission on the app (right click, get info, set permissions to 775). Or perhaps it has something to do with the little padlock at the bottom right corner of the app?

I am just getting to grips it at the moment, but I am liking the IOS version more.

Jerry

Comment

Hello,

I am using Mavericks and the latest version of Flightradar24 and I have noticed that the filter option is not working. When I select the Airline filter and add a search string nothing happens. When I close the Filter I can't click on an airplane for the details. The only option is to close the program and start it again. Is this a bug or do I something wrong?

Hans
      Last edited by hanst; 2013-12-26, 20:28.

Comment

Try changing permissions on the app to 777. I had to do that to get some parts working correctly

Jerry

Originally posted by hanst View Post
        Hello,

I am using Mavericks and the latest version of Flightradar24 and I have noticed that the filter option is not working. When I select the Airline filter and add a search string nothing happens. When I close the Filter I can't click on an airplane for the details. The only option is to close the program and start it again. Is this a bug or do I something wrong?

Hans

Comment

I have changed the permissions to 777 but it has no effect.

Hans

Comment

I love FlightRadar and have it installed on my iPad and iPhone, which work great. I just installed on my MacBook Pro and the app repeatedly crashes. I am operating Mac OS 10.6.8 and Flightradar 1.9.8. I have deleted the app, rebooted the Mac, and re-installed in hopes that would work. But it still crashes upon opening. It initially displays a blank map, prompts for allowing my location, and then crashes. Help! I really want the app to work.
            Thanks,
            Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by weinbs View Post
              I love FlightRadar and have it installed on my iPad and iPhone, which work great. I just installed on my MacBook Pro and the app repeatedly crashes. I am operating Mac OS 10.6.8 and Flightradar 1.9.8. I have deleted the app, rebooted the Mac, and re-installed in hopes that would work. But it still crashes upon opening. It initially displays a blank map, prompts for allowing my location, and then crashes. Help! I really want the app to work.
              Thanks,
              Bruce
              Is the same case here, I have SL 10.6.8 and I have try re download for three times and is the same issue.
              Please help me, I love Flight Radar and I would like use in my mac too.

Regards,

JLM

Comment

Flightradar24 crashing all the time, since downloaded

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Flightradar24 is a flight tracking service that makes it possible to track and follow live air traffic from all around the world.

Flightradar24 is also available as an App on Mac App Store for Mac computers.

Here are some features that are available in the Flightradar24 Mac App:
                - View full aircraft info, route info, picture of the aircraft and estimated ETA.
                - View flight trails and callsigns directly on map.
                - Possibility to show airline logos in connection with the aircraft.
                - Aircraft moving in real time.
                - Search for flights (flight numbers, callsigns and registrations).
                - Filters to view flights from just one airline.
                - Support for several tabs/views.

Latest version of Flightradar24 Mac App is 1.9 and was released 2012-10-01. Download Flightradar24 Mac App here: Flightradar24 Mac App on Apple App Store

Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

I have previously downloaded Flightradar24 Mac App and have changed computer or deleted the app by mistake, do I need to buy it again?

You can download an app an unlimited number of times if you use the same Apple account that you used to buy the app first time.

I have problems downloading Flightradar24 Mac App, can you help me?

The app is downloaded from Apple App Store, not from Flightradar24, so we cannot affect the download process. If you have problems downloading the app check your Internet connection, restart the computer and try to download again.

After a recent update the app is crashing all the time, what should I do?

Please delete the app, restart your computer and install the app again. This solves 99% of the crash problems!

If you have any other questions or suggestions about Flightradar24 Mac App please use the reply button bellow to post a reply!

If you want to report a problem with the app make sure to write what version of Mac OS you have and what version of the app you are running.
                "Since January 5th,2014 when downloaded, from the AppStore, the Flightradar24, ver1.9.8 on my iMac, OS X 10.6.8, every time I open it after a few seconds is crashing. I deleted, restarted the iMac, re-downloaded and still goes on crashing. I have the App on my iphone and works. Could you, please, help?"

Comment

Flightradar24 Mac app 1.9.8 crashing consistently on start on my MacBook Pro OS X 10.6.8. Re-Boot/Re-install does not help. It was not like this a couple of months ago.

Comment

Hello, I just downloaded the latest flightradar24.com app. It is crashing and I now realize that I need mac OS X 1.9. I currently have OS X 10.6.8. So where to go from here, I updated my software to the 10.6.8 as I saw I needed it for the previous version of flightradar24. I don't really want to upgrade to 1.9. I would like the previous flightradar which will work on 10.6.8. Advice please!

Comment

I use 1.9.8 and Mavericks 10.9.1. I wanted to turn app nap of for FlightRadar24, but its not possible. When I am away from the app, all the planes freeze. When I return, they start moving again. This can take 10min+ before they are back in realtime.

Comment

Originally posted by r0ssi9 View Post
                        I use 1.9.8 and Mavericks 10.9.1. I wanted to turn app nap of for FlightRadar24, but its not possible. When I am away from the app, all the planes freeze. When I return, they start moving again. This can take 10min+ before they are back in realtime.
                        Is this place dead?

Comment

Filters not working

Hi Folks

Can anyone help? I can't get any of the filters to work on my Mac app. I'm using the latest version of the app (1.9.8) on Firefox and Mac OS 10.9. I've been using Flight Radar for a couple of years now, and the filters have never worked, either on my MacBook Pro, or my iMac. I just uninstalled the app, restarted the computer & re-installed the app, but to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair View Post
                            Hi Folks

Can anyone help? I can't get any of the filters to work on my Mac app. I'm using the latest version of the app (1.9.8) on Firefox and Mac OS 10.9. I've been using Flight Radar for a couple of years now, and the filters have never worked, either on my MacBook Pro, or my iMac. I just uninstalled the app, restarted the computer & re-installed the app, but to no avail.
                            Have a read of this post as it looks like it could be to with setting permissions on your PC, as some features can be blocked.

Flightradar24 is a flight tracking service that makes it possible to track and follow live air traffic from all around the world. Flightradar24 is also available as an App on Mac App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/app/flightradar24/id439632992) for Mac computers. Here are some features that are available in the
                            Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-03-25, 20:05.
                            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply, Speedbird. I've had a look at changing permissions. I don't understand the "777" thing, and having googled it, it looks like a Windows thing anyway. I added myself as a read/write user in the permissions for the app, but again to no effect. Any other ideas? Not having the filters is a minor irritation really, as generally I enjoy the app.

Comment

I can't see planes on call signs on the tracker after I re installed flightradar24 pro

Comment

Working...
                                X