Delayed Traffic from T-F4V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delayed Traffic from T-F4V

Saw on the FS24.com today and found lots of flights from T-F4V radar around Bangkok has delayed almost 40 min from actual time such as UL897, TG600. Is that software glitch or mandatory from official to delay the display?

Thanks,
    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Originally posted by Kanok View Post
    Saw on the FS24.com today and found lots of flights from T-F4V radar around Bangkok has delayed almost 40 min from actual time such as UL897, TG600. Is that software glitch or mandatory from official to delay the display?

Thanks,
    Thanks Kanok, it's occuring all around the world at the moment and does appear to be a glitch with that network or their server. The FR24 team have been notified and I'm sure they will be onto it as soon as possible.
    Regards,
    gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-14, 03:54.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Radar T-F4V Amsterdam Airport!

We seems to have a new station at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport named T-F4V, but this radar keeps showing flights landed hours ago at this airport. That gives a very unclear image on FR24 with many many aircraft and actually hardly to see the actual situation on the approach.

Anything that can be done about this situation?

Rgds, Ger
      Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/307865168157/

Comment

Planes are mixed with eachother with t-F4V at Istanbul

For few days planes at Istanbul are not descending and mixing with eachother at Marmara Sea. Planes which are waiting at the airport have a speed of 75kts and moving because no update is coming. Can somebody restart the system
        iststatus.com esbstatus.com adbstatus.com
        aytstatus.com adastatus.com sawstatus.com
        F-LTBA1 F-LTFJ2 F-LTAC8 F-LTAD3 F-LTAD13

Comment

From what I can see, there was an issue with this radar data which appears to have been resolved.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

T-F4V has disappeared completely

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
            T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
            T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

Working...
            X