Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlightRadar24 on Samsung Smart TV built in web browser

It's working great!

FlightRadar24 on Samsung Smart TV built in web browser.
    Just wanted to let anyone know. In case anyone wanted to know if it worked on Samsung built in Web browser,etc....
    Attached Files
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Cool!
    I think I have the same TV and last time I tried the browser was really really slow, but I will give it another try

Comment

Commercializing FR24 in Airports

Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
      It's working great!

FlightRadar24 on Samsung Smart TV built in web browser.
      Just wanted to let anyone know. In case anyone wanted to know if it worked on Samsung built in Web browser,etc....
      Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Cool!
      I think I have the same TV and last time I tried the browser was really really slow, but I will give it another try
      Many airports like the Cebu Mactan airport in the Philippines have scores of Samsung SmartTVs operational and it would be good for FR24 to be able to display the webpage highlighting the flights in and out of their airports. We have good tracking coverage within 200 miles of this airport with 5+ radars overlapping.

An Executive subscription would be necessary to overcome the time out problem and the Maximum device limitation if the company wished to commercialize the product to a attentive captive audience. Ads for the apps in this application would be permissible, just not the time out and sign-in problem on unattended restart.

Mike what does the Company think?

John

F-RPVD1

Comment

Working...
      X