Clear All

• Oblivian
    replied
    At least we know fa mlat is working

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by nzfatmatt View Post
    Hmm just looked at web logged in and app which is purchased. Also web not logged in. T-MLAT3 has nothing showing. MLAT2 as a comparison showed up when I was doing filters.
    Yeah just made a lier if myself now I checked too lol

Was finelast time I cared

Did however find someoneup north is doing backfeeding. Tsk tsk

And if my tableg let me attach it I could show you

Leave a comment:

• nzfatmatt
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Web or app? And what region They're still here. So unless you turned off mlat in options the atrs and b190s are still visible
    Hmm just looked at web logged in and app which is purchased. Also web not logged in. T-MLAT3 has nothing showing. MLAT2 as a comparison showed up when I was doing filters.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by GBR View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I am still trying to work out why I can no longer see Mlat / Unknown callsign signatures on the fr24 viewer. (Premium).
    Can anyone suggest what might have changed ?
    Thanks.
    Web or app? And what region They're still here. So unless you turned off mlat in options the atrs and b190s are still visible

Leave a comment:

• nzfatmatt
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Steadily making its way north. If it gets caught in the easterly flow its off to Africa/Sth America

https://earth.nullschool.net/#curren....97,-31.75,860
    Playing around with Pi's and 2 different aerials. In theory it's only 200 miles away and in view on Heywhatsthat, to no avail. May be the aerials I'm playing with can't see that far, which is quite likely.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X