Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gogo Gyro copter

zk-rcz.jpg
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Mt CookAirline/Air New Zealand Link next new ATR (ZK-MVI) is on its delivery flight. About to land at Al Ain. Flight SXI1536

Comment

• ZK-MVH entered service today operating CHC/HLZ/CHC/WLG/HLZ today after positioning HLZ/CHC last night

Comment

• It would appear that the Queenstown receiver has gone off air.
          Hopefully a new host has been found and back online soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• CH4 seems to be the all powerful over 2 now also.
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by baznz View Post
              It would appear that the Queenstown receiver has gone off air.
              Hopefully a new host has been found and back online soon.
              He (F-NZQN1)was still online yesterday afternoon
              Last edited by Westone; 2016-01-10, 07:13.

Comment

• Pulled the plug today process under way to get a new host.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi All,

Just looking at flightradar24 now and it looks like Qantas QF28 (SCL -> SYD) is landing in Chch anybody know anything about it?

Jeffrey

Comment

• Likely gas stop. Head winds and behind already, so prob leaning on the side of caution

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Could be but he was already out off the west coast when he turned around...

Comment

• It was half way to sydney last time! But they had a bad storm off the coast and lots in holding. So back it came

Comment

• Lots of delays in Sydney at the moment.

Comment

• Yeah someone said elsewhere 40 today and a heap of thunderstorms now in the area

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

• ZK-MVO (New ATR76 for Mt Cook) currently on is way to Brisbane from Townsville. Arriving tonite in Christchurch

Comment

• It appears that F-NZQN1 has a new location, although it does not pick up aircraft on the ground.ZQN.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X