No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could be interested, depending on the price.
    I did apply for the equipment through FR24 a couple of months ago and have heard nothing back.

I am also an admin on the weather forum that was linked in this thread a few pages back (I can't link yet) so if the price is right I may be able to encourage a few of those station owners to participate.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsp View Post
      > So how many NZ RPi feeders here have converted their's to MLAT yet?

Yep - upgraded mine - here's hoping some more NZWN PI users follow so that we can start to resolve some of those B1900s
      I've upgraded though it won't make any difference as the FlightRadar feeder already did MLAT so another feeder at the same location won't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeriWX View Post
        I could be interested, depending on the price.
        I did apply for the equipment through FR24 a couple of months ago and have heard nothing back.

I am also an admin on the weather forum that was linked in this thread a few pages back (I can't link yet) so if the price is right I may be able to encourage a few of those station owners to participate.
        I am guessing from your nic that you are based in Kerikeri? (I am now based in Kerikeri myself)

Comment

• That would be correct, shouldn't be too difficult to find my website - no links needed

Comment

• Spotted a couple of Air New Zealand Link aircraft out to sea, going to & from the Chathams. Is this normal???
            Chathams.jpg

Comment

• I took a similar one the other day, WHat I suspect we are seeing is a close cluster of receivers (near enough to only 2 points of a triangle) making the calculations, not 3. So the horizontal plane is having issues with positioning
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Like a good altitude! Extends the range somewhat

Learjet dropped into Palmy.. keeping with the anonymity I've blanked it :P new to my dbase

learjet.jpg
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Napier actually! Yep MEL-NPE at FL450 but a FA9X just flew MEB-AKL and entered the FIR at FL470!
                  Michael
                  Palmerston North,
                  New Zealand
                  ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• That one was outside my range :P peaked about 190NM on the solid track for the LJ by the looks.

Comment

• Air New Zealand's next A320 (ZK-OXJ) is currently at Muscat, on its delivery flight to Christchurch. Which 737 gets the chop when OXJ enters service?

Comment

• The list I saw a while ago had NGI retiring first with NGJ in early September.

ZK-OXK returned to Toulouse from Hamburg on Thursday so it should be delivered in a couple of weeks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
                          Air New Zealand's next A320 (ZK-OXJ) is currently at Muscat, on its delivery flight to Christchurch.
                          Arrived last night in Cairns. Guess it may arrive here later tonight???

Edit: Arrives AKL at 22.48 tonight
                          Last edited by Westone; 2015-08-03, 03:58. Reason: add info

Comment

• 9H-GGG appears to have its winglets back on and doing some proving flights some 2 years down the line

9h-ggg.jpg

Comment

• More Proving

9h-ggg2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                                More Proving

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6316[/ATTACH]
                                I see they are still giving the aircraft a work out

Comment

Working...
                                X