No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air New Zealand newest A320 (ZK-OXI) is due in Christchurch tonight about 11.30pm

Comment

• ZK-OXI has entered service this morning with flight NZ504 to Auckland
      Last edited by Westone; 2015-04-16, 20:27. Reason: word missing

Comment

• Timed well with NGRs departure.

I see via MRC the troublesome LAN 340s that jump around the map are to be a lesser feature over NZ from tomorrow.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Nice diversion south for CPA197 into RNZAF Ohakea this afternoon:

Unexpected diversion of CPA197 from Hong Kong, was supposed to go into Auckland but suspect bad weather there!
          Michael
          Palmerston North,
          New Zealand
          ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Thats a fandangled screen view. VRS with some addons?
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• No, just the stock ModesDecode2. You should see hfaero.no-ip.org/index.php
              Michael
              Palmerston North,
              New Zealand
              ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Well golly. That's a bit pretty. I should take a looksee. But it can wait till the end of my current mission - to think it took me 3 late nights (and counting!) to work out add a simple GET/POST combo to be able to search for a HEX to the fancy log page you helped me achieve :P

Comment

• This web and database took a good few days and hair strands before it looked like working but just today Ysurac has updated some of the things that populate the database on install which is where I got stuck for a while trying to make sense of the error messages. You've gotta be darned persistent to get this one going, but it has some nice things like the Spotter TV.
                  Michael
                  Palmerston North,
                  New Zealand
                  ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• I see an Air Caledonie ATR on its way to CHC, not usually down this neck of wood

Comment

• Odd.

I wonder if that tees up with a Casa CN-35 visit the other day.

Looks like a Herc has departed today too. Using INTL callsign going somewhere. However won't speculate if related to a recent zipped lip media release.
                      Last edited by Oblivian; 2015-04-20, 04:45.

Comment

• I see that QF27 has done an about turn somewhere in the Southern Ocean and appears to be heading back to Sydney. Pick it up 350nm away which might be a record for me

Comment

• Hrm. Is too. One would expect it here if minor medical. Volcano blew again but plenty of other capable airports nearby

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
                            I see that QF27 has done an about turn somewhere in the Southern Ocean and appears to be heading back to Sydney. Pick it up 350nm away which might be a record for me
                            Hi Westone
                            Just noticed this item on one of the blogs i subscribe to..

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
                              I see that QF27 has done an about turn somewhere in the Southern Ocean and appears to be heading back to Sydney. Pick it up 350nm away which might be a record for me

They are having another go today as QF27D. Is currently off Invercargill. Is being followed an hour later by QF27
                              Last edited by Westone; 2015-04-25, 05:12.

Comment

• Two new FR24 receivers in NZ in the past couple of weeks. F-NZAR1 in Manurewa and another one down in Dunedin F-NZDN3

Comment

Working...
                                X