No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see that Singapore Airlines have put a second 777 on the SIN-CHC route today. SQ295 arrivs just after 12

Comment

• if only we had a better taxi way and second A380 capable gate
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• China Airline A330 comming at 5.45 from Sydney

Comment

• Well I'll be damned, so there is!. They snuck that one in. Is it part of the new scheduling agreement?

/edit seems so! good schedule set from today by the looks
          Last edited by Oblivian; 2014-12-02, 02:09.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Heheh.. <3 MLAT :P

c130.jpg

Comment

• Anyone up north monitoring mode-s too?

Hamilton has seen a balloon today that has driven people batty. Fairly sure with the 2 or 3 loons passing over nelson last week its probably another

Comment

• Just activated a receiver in Paraparaumu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                  Heheh.. <3 MLAT :P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5117[/ATTACH]
                  Seen a few of those plus the B752's and even P-3K2's occasionally!
                  Michael
                  Palmerston North,
                  New Zealand
                  ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• I see there has been another receiver activated in Christchurch (NZCH3).

Comment

• Did I get another false import into planeplotter. Or did anyone else have 4026A8 (pos g-mnit) hits today

Comment

• The Hex.4026A8 is for a G-MNIT which is a Microlight aircraft
                        (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                        1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Originally posted by delcomp View Post
                          The Hex.4026A8 is for a G-MNIT which is a Microlight aircraft
                          Quite aware of what an online search tells us it is, That's kind of why I asked for input from those over here, as PP is known to sometimes go out-of-area and give false readings (shared). And multiple counts from local receivers would clarify this.

I too searched the hex, hence the "(Pos g-mnit)". But it is a 30yr old airframe, too small to fly here and and from the other side of the planet. Making no sense why it would show up.

Comment

• Received 4026A8 directly here multiple times between 10:00 and 14:30 on the 7th. Logged it only between 300' and 1400' which would make sense if it was still that microlight...

Comment

• Good to know. Probably legitimate then. Long way from home though. And very little on the web about it other than historic data on airframes.org and the manufacturer chassis list

I do wonder if its now a glider thats in the region. There were some overseas ones here recently for the southern champs, and the nationals are on in Jan down near omarama too according to the AIP bulletins

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                                But it is a 30yr old airframe, too small to fly here and and from the other side of the planet. Making no sense why it would show up.
                                How about; the owner has migrated from England and has fired up his microlight for the first time in NZ in preparation for CAA registration?
                                Michael
                                Palmerston North,
                                New Zealand
                                ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

Working...
                                X