I did see the instructions in the email but when I go to:
    https://premium.flightradar24.com/pr...feed_stats.php
    I see:

Your Feeds
    No feeds attached to this account

I will give SBSPlotter a try.

Regards

Comment

• Have to login to premium with the email address they would have set the receiver job up under

And if still funky, contact the support email. One of those things they take care of 'behind the scenes'

And yes, I had good coverage when I was living near QE2 also before having to move. But will now go largely un-noticed with an online presence now that you are online and able to produce what the server likes faster than the rest of us.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• I do use the same email, so will contact support.

At the moment I use adsbSCOPE to get an idea of the coverage (but missing some features).

Sorry about taking some visibility away from other local trackers. This is a new interest of mine and rather than building a system from scratch I applied to host one. I was surprised that I got chosen but am very happy about it. We are on top of a sand dune so are already higher than neighbouring houses.

Rgeards

Comment

• Originally posted by Eule View Post
          I do use the same email, so will contact support.

At the moment I use adsbSCOPE to get an idea of the coverage (but missing some features).

Sorry about taking some visibility away from other local trackers. This is a new interest of mine and rather than building a system from scratch I applied to host one. I was surprised that I got chosen but am very happy about it. We are on top of a sand dune so are already higher than neighbouring houses.

Rgeards
          Happens to all of us
          FR24 do often seem to concentrate their boxes near busy airports or flight routes often putting two or three close together for redundancy?
          It's shame they don't have a lower cost kit then the current radarcape that they can put into less busy areas, or to provide - say - local airport ground cover where they all ready have good long distance cover.

Comment

• Indeed, it was inevetable. (Nothing against you) Much the same, We were not expecting it so soon in a city with such a low population and size given there has been good coverage for a number of years And a number of people before the mass FR24-box-send-out were sometimes denied and advised there is already good coverage *shrug*
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              Indeed, it was inevetable. (Nothing against you) Much the same, We were not expecting it so soon in a city with such a low population and size given there has been good coverage for a number of years And a number of people before the mass FR24-box-send-out were sometimes denied and advised there is already good coverage *shrug*
              Indeed. Like it or not that is life. Just like some fr24 receivers some have terrible range, or really do not go 24/7/356 online which is a bit of a waste of a box. Oh well... We couldn't do anything about it really apart from just moan about it. My own application had the same reason as yours (already has a fr24 receiver nearby), that is expected anyway.

Comment

• Hi all,

I've got too many receivers and need to make room for more projects so I'm selling a Beast Rx with a DPD antenna. I can also supply a BBB running descodeadsb with the FR24 feeder and auto start/restart scripts all set and ready to go. The BBB is naked but does come with psu. The beast is cased.
                But wait, there's more, I also have a notch filter available if anyone needs one to ward off cell site (or other) interference.

PM me if interested in any of the fore mentioned. Happy to sell as a complete setup or part out.

Cheers
                Colin

Comment

• ZK-OXD on the run (I thought it was strange to see a winglet AC outside engineering on Friday..)

Comment

• Originally posted by 41south View Post

PM me if interested in any of the fore mentioned. Happy to sell as a complete setup or part out.

Cheers
                    Colin
                    Slight problem there.. PMs are disabled still :P

Comment

• So I just discovered - 1 moment please caller ......

Take 2 - email me at colin[.]larsen[at]gmail[.]com

Cheers
                      Last edited by 41south; 2014-02-23, 03:55.

Comment

• Hi, I tried SBSplotter, which I managed to run stable now that I run it in admin mode. It works great.
                        My maximum range so far is 349nm in direction east (from Christchurch) which makes sense because there is nothing blocking my view. It seems to be planes coming from South America going to Auckland or Australia (or going back).
                        I read that Base Station from Kinetic is a good tool to build up a database of all the detected planes. Is it possible to attach that as a listener to my FR24?
                        Or does anybody have better suggestions?

What software setups do you have that you would recommend?

Cheers

Comment

• Google ballons out of Timaru lakes again.

HIBALxxx

Comment

• Using ModeS codes
                            777773 (HIBAL156) http://www.flightradar24.com/HIBAL156
                            and
                            777779 (HIBAL153) http://www.flightradar24.com/HIBAL153

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                            Google ballons out of Timaru lakes again.
                            HIBALxxx
                            Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-02-26, 22:54.
                            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                            [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• HIBAL156 just hit 50k feet and went back to 0 feet. Is that a limitation on fr24?

Comment

• Yeap. Top of standard aircraft limit

Comment

Working...
                                X