No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to setup the Mode-S FlightID alert in your software.
    The Mode-S Callsign for N747NA is NASA747
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Visible on FR24 via FAA too

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• NZQN1 online this morning. Following http://fr24.com/JST279 into land at present
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          Just when I thought I had some bad data decodes today.. turns out this was possibly some sort of test.. given the GPS comes back conveniently to a carpark.
          Back again but over Tekapo this morning travelling very slowly...
          Clipboard01.jpg

Comment

• That is just bizzare. It comes back to an allocation of Sri Lanka so guessing thats out the window. And looking at the gaps between the turns its doing low alt stuff under the receivers view.

This needs some posts to other aviation buff forums

What the.. its doing 57kph, @ 41000ft!
            Last edited by Oblivian; 2013-06-06, 23:21.

Comment

• This aerostat (?) thing is going pretty high now 47700 ft Caught the wind? ))FR-20130607_aerostat.jpg

Comment

• Yeah google tells me aerostat is a balloon type.. so its either a blimp, or a camera/radar ballon. But I find it strange it did some laps over tekapo first

I created Aerostat to inspire people to dream big and have fun! If you want to know more about Aerostat, send me an email Pages411@gmail.com Awesome Music…

Comment

• Interesting.... the red track turned to white and then disappeared for a while (too highFR-20130607_aerostat3.jpg?)

Comment

• Its out of bounds for commercial. The FR24 ceiling is 50,000

Currently a bit over that

New Contact - 56700 ft 777776

Comment

• Lost contact @ 59,600ft Wowsers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                        Lost contact @ 59,600ft Wowsers
                        In the case of blast and crush, the descending track should be visible. Either the battery flattened or this thing has more remote control oprions that I thought.

Comment

• What's happened to Auckland's Radar. Seems to drop off around hamilton?

Comment

• Originally posted by podi413 View Post
                            What's happened to Auckland's Radar. Seems to drop off around hamilton?
                            It seems AKL's radar operators have all slept in. Time will tell. As far as I know all Australian and New Zealand radars are on the same server so it doesnt seem to point to a server issue.
                            Regards,
                            Gregg
                            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• Yeah it looks like its only auckland. Radarbox24 seems to pick up 75% of all traffic. Queenstown, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin and even Hamilton seems to work with flightradar.RadarBox vs Flightradar.jpg
                              Last edited by podi413; 2013-06-08, 00:16. Reason: Add picture

Comment

• Noted new radar T-NZPP1
                                Michael
                                Palmerston North,
                                New Zealand
                                ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

Working...
                                X