No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's been a few holdings this evening for Wellington as well, I'm not too sure but probably weather related plus peak hour traffic.
    Michael
    Palmerston North,
    New Zealand
    ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Here is a nice picture of the ATR72-600 ZK-MVC on a test flight at Toulouse, prior to delivery sometime (I hope) this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Petenz View Post
        Here is a nice picture of the ATR72-600 ZK-MVC on a test flight at Toulouse, prior to delivery sometime (I hope) this month.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/florent...au/8702974478/
        If only we knew the HEX no, we could registre it in the database and track the flights, especially the the delivery flight

Comment

• Looks like QF A27 has been axed; all flights Sydney to Santiago are with LAN. pity.

Comment

• No, not this morning ...
            NZM45.jpg

Comment

• Yep. Pea soup. Its only really lifting now (from about 0930/1000 local)
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                Yep. Pea soup. Its only really lifting now (from about 0930/1000 local)
                NZ509 made 4 circles in 45min above Nelson before was diverted to AucklandFR-20130509_NelsonCircling2.jpg

Comment

• That's almost noon and nothing has landed at NZCH since 0630 ! Trees about 500m away are just becoming visible now...

Comment

• New ATR ZK-MVC appeared on the NZ registry yesterday which lists the hex code as C8200B.
                    Last edited by delcomp; 2013-05-11, 16:23. Reason: Was Entered in Db. at 10:43 UTC today

Comment

• Originally posted by Templeton View Post
                      New ATR ZK-MVC appeared on the NZ registry yesterday which lists the hex code as C8200B.
                      I have put it forward to be entered into the database.

I set up an alert for the registration in my iOS/FR24 Premium app but alerts don't seem to work Only once got one for MVB and then nothing.

Comment

• Good reach to the east from NZNR1
                        LAN800 NZNR1.JPG
                        Question for the antenna wizards: What could be achieved with a directional antenna on the west coast and the same on the West Island? Would it be possible to bridge the Tasman Sea? Maybe with some help form Lord Howe Island.

Comment

• ZK-MVC is currently enroute to NZ, running as SX1322 nearing Rome

Comment

• Originally posted by NZWND NDB View Post
                            ZK-MVC is currently enroute to NZ, running as SX1322 nearing Rome
                            SX1322, is that the callsign? And how do you know?

Comment

• from a email I received. It is due in NZ about Thursday ex BNE after some world hops . I actually looked at the FR24 track of it and it was near Rome heading South with a code of C8200B
                              Last edited by Oblivian; 2013-05-12, 04:37.

Comment

• Quick dash out the door for camera, then back in for mem card, then out and fast cam adjustment.. so missed the awesome front-on view it had with the low sun

qf28-12-5-13.jpg
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X