New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed. QF27/28 27 being from SYD
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• The first Regional ADS-B equipped ATR72-600.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
      Michael
      Palmerston North,
      New Zealand
      ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Nice to know that ANZ has started at last equipping their newer planes with ADSB. It would be nice to see it down here in the South occasionally. From a safety and efficiancy angle , perhaps even some of the older aircraft could benefit from the same equipment. When I quite often have up to 15 acft on the text list(not plotted) I realise Canterbury skies are alive with planes that I can only guess at their positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by nzradar View Post
          The first Regional ADS-B equipped ATR72-600.

http://www.flightradar24.com/#!/2012-11-01/09:40/ZKMVA
          This is pleasing to see. At least the will be one ANZ turboprop on the scopes. And in such a wonderful livery too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.
          Mark Richards
          Regional Director - VATSIM Oceania
          Founder VATPAC and VATNZ

Comment

• ZK-MVA arrived in Christchurch today at 4.00 this afternoon. The first ATR equipped with ADSB.

Comment

• And glad to have her home!

Now to watch it make nice paths around the country. Shame I was up to my neck in servers at the time
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• It looks like most new deliveries of ATR 72-600 comes with ADS-B

I have seen ATR 72-600 from this airlines with ADS-B last weeks
                Caribbean Airlines
                AZUL - Linhas Aereas Brasileiras
                Royal Air Maroc Express
                Air Nostrum
                Air New Zealand Link

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  It looks like most new deliveries of ATR 72-600 comes with ADS-B

I have seen ATR 72-600 from this airlines with ADS-B last weeks
                  Caribbean Airlines
                  AZUL - Linhas Aereas Brasileiras
                  Royal Air Maroc Express
                  Air Nostrum
                  Air New Zealand Link
                  and also one from Lao Airlines

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
                  T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
                  T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• Not seeing the Santiago flights lately, but did pick up an Argentinian flight from Buenos Aires tracking through Dunedin. picked it up at 230 NMARG1180.jpg

Comment

• Only ever had that 3x.. seems to be the same AC each time too

Notice the E190 biz charter from akl-qtn last night?

Comment

• QF27 over Palmerston North this evening.

Comment

• ZK-MVA has been performing test flights and touch/go this evening.

Comment

• Anyone with family in Nelson?

ZK-MVA has just done a maiden into there now as "5970", lost below 10,000ft

Comment

• I am making some inquiries in Nelson re a location for a receiver.

Is there any surplus receiving equipment that could be used for this?

I am happy to work on an antenna, feeder etc and the installation.

Comment

• It has been with great excitement that Mount Cook Airlines (IATA: NZM) has received it's first ADS-B ATR72-600 but I can find no way of adding the routes now being flown to the database. When I click on report an error FR24 says I can't report errors for this airline, probably because the airline isn't set up in their database.

How are we going to get our NZM routes on FR24?
                                Michael
                                Palmerston North,
                                New Zealand
                                ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

Working...
                                X