New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sbiddle View Post
    Guessing there is no need for my location now Matt if that is going to cover the airport? I've got the bits now but have been away in Christchurch every week for the last 3 weeks so haven't had time.
    If 41South covers the airport you're new kit just has to find another home!

Comment

• I see that we have Latam flight LAN804 over fly canterbury in the early hours of this morning. YMML-SCEL. First time I think.

Comment

• Had a hit on 10 Jan too it seems

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• F-NZWN1 back on line This latest generation are definitely smaller than the past ones and Rpi based according to the network card info

And have POE - anybody know where the info hides on that?

IMG_20180215_101610.jpg
          Last edited by 41south; 2018-02-14, 21:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by 41south View Post
            F-NZWN1 back on line This latest generation are definitely smaller than the past ones and Rpi based according to the network card info

And have POE - anybody know where the info hides on that?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9229[/ATTACH]
            Good to see that we have 3 f boxes again in the wellington region. I also note that there are now 5 F Boxes around Christchurch. Thanks for the pic of the latest box.

Comment

• Just noticed you on the site. WN1 is back! It's only 2 FR boxes currently active. My crappy cable internet has been down since Monday. Had a tech out today and it's a network fault that they need to find!

Where's it based now? I see you're covering the airport well. Though I did notice earlier in the week without me ground coverage has improved in the last 6 months with me offline.

That is a nice new box and POE would be great. If I had that is probably put it on the roof rather than in.

Comment

• Gidday Matt et al,

I've had T-NZWN56 at work for the last few months, which might explain the reasonable ground cover at the airport. F-NZWN1 is at home in Miramar at the mo but destined for the airport soon I hope, but home is less than a k away anyway.

Turns out that even though the boxes are marked POE they don't support it. I emailed support for the connection details and got told it's not actually there. A bit like the local Sky View at the moment, apparently there is a problem they are working on with that as well.

These new boxes run very hot btw!
                Last edited by 41south; 2018-02-16, 02:23. Reason: Grammar!

Comment

• Haven't seen this one in Welly before, really nice A/C

IMAG0045.jpgIMAG0047.jpg

Comment

• Watch the antennas this week with the winds peoples

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                      Watch the antennas this week with the winds peoples

I've just been on the roof to check. Was 40 gusting 80 at the time [emoji38][emoji100]

Things do rust in Wellington compared to my Taupo receiver which I checked on a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by 41south View Post
                        Haven't seen this one in Welly before, really nice A/C

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9237[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9238[/ATTACH]
                        Thought that was a little familiar.

Makes the warbirds runs

Early on the afternoon of 10 August Auckland International Airport was treated to the arrival of a classic flying machine, 1945 vintage...

Comment

• You
                          Browser
                          Working

Auckland
                          Cloudflare
                          Working

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Host
                          Error

Comment

• Yes I the new one in Christchurch 3km from airport working good picking up a lot of airplanes

Comment

• Arrived a little late for nice sharp shots on my kit

But good to see some real jets in the South

IMG_4527.jpg

Comment

• Whats going on here???? No flight numer

uae.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X