No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guys help me please. I have set up my second radar but FR cannot see it. I think I stuffed up my IP address. How do I get back in and fix it? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcra View Post
      Can you guys help me please. I have set up my second radar but FR cannot see it. I think I stuffed up my IP address. How do I get back in and fix it? Thanks
      Better to set up a static lease. Log into your router And see if it's registered. If not you may end up formatting sd and starting again for ease

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• It something like angry IP scanner. If it's on the same range

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Not technical enough to do what you suggest. Just a 71 year old apprentice at this end. Have sent info to support. Hope they can help

Comment

• If that's the case I'm guessing it's not really your IP screwed up and you worded that funny? Cause that needs some pretty serious setup and commands such as ifconfig to change from auto.

Comment

• If support cannot help, I think your original post is the way to go. Format the SD (shame as bought one with NOOBs pre installed) and down load NOOBs and start again. But maybe not, as support have issued me with a Sharing key and a new radar designation (NZNR9)... see what happens later in the week... thanks

Comment

• ZK-MVM has been showing a double image on screen ; wonder if it is something to do with two computers in the same house both running separate PP or a glitch with MVM's ADS-B. Definitely not an Mlat. Only shows on ZK_MVM.

Comment

• ZK-MVM still occasionally showing a double image; I think perhaps the acrft is sending two different positions at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Petenz View Post
                    ZK-MVM still occasionally showing a double image; I think perhaps the acrft is sending two different positions at the same time.
                    I'm not seeing logs indicating it reaches receiver in duplicate it seems. What region does it happen, FR24 map or is it only your planeplotter (remembering very few run planeplotter)

Comment

• It happened on my PlanePlotter screen, but only occasionally. For instance, when I first saw it coming from ZQN, and also just to the South of Christchurch among several other aircraft. The odd thing is I have never seen this phenomenon with other aircraft, only ZK-MVM. Originally I thought it was 2 aircraft flying one below the other as sometimes happens. I have been a SMU for this last 2 weeks, if that has any bearing on it.

Comment

• Whoops.

Someones got some explaining to do

Foreign Affairs officials are investigating how a New Zealand-made aircraft turned up at a North Korean military air show painted up in the hermit state's colours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                          Whoops.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11721444
                          Rather interesting. Would be interesting to see if any of the trackers have some info on what it did before disappearing into north Korea.

Not a good look for PAC. I'm sure they are investigating as they said in the article they don't want to be doing things like this. I think any future deliveries to China will be on hold for now.

Comment

• Whoops.

When dealing with Chinese living in China who knows what pressures they have to make a a living. Nice for PAC to make a sale, but NZ's large friendly neighbours will be asking hard questions no doubt. Good job Murray McCully was not involved. (or was he?)

Comment

• Aeronexus came through our skies today wearing South African colours; picked ZS-... up at 261 NM due east, lost it at 90 NM (bloody S Alps) heading towards Sydney.

Comment

• Anyone out there using the Slovakia antenna

Comment

Working...
                                X