No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what ANZ6080 was up to this afternoon?(havnt worked out how to post its track)

Cheers

Comment

• Yeah I saw ANZ6080, not sure what it was up to. Strangely the track on FL24 was quite different from what I saw from my own receiver. Wondering if it was like this for anyone else?

Comment

• The tracks in VRS are just the start and end points of the flight from your receiver and not the track bits in between. This is the track I got from my FR24 Receiver:
        ZK-OKA 14Aug14.jpg

It came south from Auckland did an approach and overshoot at Ohakea, tracked to the central Canterbury region then overhead Nelson and back for another two approach and overshoots at Ohakea before returning to Auckland.
        Last edited by nzradar; 2014-08-14, 10:09.
        Michael
        Palmerston North,
        New Zealand
        ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• yea those tracks are what I saw.If I was more on to it I would of heard/seen it visually over here,but alas weather etc .......did not!!!
          Thanks for replys though.
          Stu

Comment

• After almost 3 months, it seems that F-NZGT1 at Benmore Peaks Observatory is not online at all, and we never heard from BPO anymore. Hope he's ok. Resigned to losing a feed that is so high up altitude wise. Would have given us much insight to how well the kit performs at such high altitudes. What a lost.

Comment

• Anyone know anything about the strange line of "aircraft" crossing west to east just south of Christchurch?
              Odd aircraft formation_.jpg
              Odd aircraft formation.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by fudgeynz View Post
                Anyone know anything about the strange line of "aircraft" crossing west to east just south of Christchurch?
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]4610[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]4611[/ATTACH]
                Google loon project. Check back the past few pages and you will see a heap of mentions of them.
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                  Google loon project. Check back the past few pages and you will see a heap of mentions of them.
                  Ok...thanks for that. Have never seen that kind of "formation" as it is usually quite a quiet airspace down here.

Comment

• C17 dropped into christchurch today with the 2014 Ice season forward party loader crew.

Apparently popped up on MLAT now and then
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• I see the antarctic flights have started ; got tracks today and yesterday.

Comment

• Yep ICE01 should be back about 10pm.

What went yesterday? I'm only showing The aussies 319 at 6am and c17 later at 9. Both were scheduled for Fri, then sat but weather hold till today
                        Last edited by Oblivian; 2014-08-24, 07:25.

Comment

• Must have been the day before as I don't check the screens often enough to be sure. Thanks for the headsup,

Comment

• Applied a week ago for one of the Flightradar24 receivers. Got word last night that I have been successful.
                            17 year old son is getting quite excited about it as he also has an interest in things Aviation.

Comment

• Last edited by dayg; 2014-08-26, 08:29. Reason: No data

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
                                Applied a week ago for one of the Flightradar24 receivers. Got word last night that I have been successful.
                                17 year old son is getting quite excited about it as he also has an interest in things Aviation.
                                May take awhile,. from the time of dispatch.. getting to you,... Good luck,. And,.. The higher the Antenne,. the better the results
                                (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                                1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Working...
                                X