No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like she is heading back to NZAA now.

Comment

• Give us a shout when you've got it, and don't forget it's the dash 9 (B789 or B787-9) . MIght give Terry Blackband a call, I quite like his logo's.
      Michael
      Palmerston North,
      New Zealand
      ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Im sure I can extend any icon a few pixels to add that extra 6m

See they have bought the schedule forward to be the 'first to fly'. Aug 9th, AKL-SYD
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Ian appears to have a stock one http://www.sbsbst.co.uk/iank/
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• OK so cat is now out of the bag publicly

ZK-NZE is inbound to CHC for the day for VIP invites to have a look. I've known about it a few days and have planned my morning and have camera at the ready monitoring it now.

Comment

• Just seeing(14.00hrs) ADB2098 heading into ALK.looks like its come from perth.
              Anyone have any info what its carting and where its going next.About the only time I would like to be in ALK!!!!
              Thanks

Comment

• Possibly another nh90 delivery for the air force

Or more drilling parts for the tunnel borer

Comment

• Thanks for that.

Comment

• Balloons galore from Tekapo and I am seeing them out to over half way to the Chathams...320 NM . Also they pass very close to me so I get a visual sighting in this clear fine weather. Broadband for the Chatham Islanders( if they have the right antenna).
                    I have just installed a built up colinear for shipping watch. Greatest range so far is 75 NM. Being at an altitude here of 700 Feet gives me a good view out to sea. Using the Noolec R820T and AISMon and free chart program at present. May use the COAA ShipPlotter when I am more financial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                      Possibly another nh90 delivery for the air force

Or more drilling parts for the tunnel borer
                      Not quite, read all about it at http://mrcaviation.blogspot.co.nz/20...n-departs.html
                      Michael
                      Palmerston North,
                      New Zealand
                      ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Thanks nzradar.

Comment

• Originally posted by nzradar View Post
                          Yeah had posted that before a few emails went around correcting the direct to ohakea flights etc Half way there with drilling tho. Not a bad guess

Comment

• Ouch.

ANZ Brought forward the planned revenue flight for the 789 after ANA got wind of their delivery date being hot on the tail of our chassis. Only to have ANA go out and use it on a run a day or so ago when our one is due to do one tomorrow/sunday.

Pipped at the post for being the first again! (You will recall we were slated as the early buyer and meant to be the A320 sharklet launch customer with OXA, but actual delivery was handed elsewhere)

Comment

• ANZ should cancel remaining order from Boeing for enabling this to happen, and from Airbus for the A320 sharklet thing!

Comment

• Hi Everyone. Have been using the app on my tablet for a while and have just found this forum. Live about 18km out of Ashburton towards the hills so get a few planes overhead. But see only the jets going past, nothing lower. Hope to have a read through the forum when time premits. Would it be an advantage aplying for the free equipment from FR24. May need help if sucessful. Just in process of upgrading computer from XP

Comment

Working...
                                X