No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its supposed to be a 4pm landing. Also, I think its the 4th 789 thats going to Farnborough, not ZK-NZE

Comment

• Originally posted by Tahii View Post
      I think its supposed to be a 4pm landing. Also, I think its the 4th 789 thats going to Farnborough, not ZK-NZE
      Yeah, that would make more sense instead of ZK-NZE heading there.

Comment

• That airframe was moved inside for further fitting last weekend after being wing-assembled. Its one of the ex demo chassis, N787EX
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Not long now, ANZ6789 now visible on FR24 to the north of Auckland. The Herald has this release from ANZ:
          Depending on weather conditions at the time it is intended the aircraft will approach the Musick Point/Browns Island area from the North/East and head west towards North Head. It will then turn to the north heading up the Rangitoto Channel towards Browns Bay then circle back towards Whenuapai before flying down the harbour towards Browns Island from where it will position to land dependent on the runway in use on the day

And there's a livestream from the airport.

EDIT: added stream.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatEarth View Post
            Not long now, ANZ6789 now visible on FR24 to the north of Auckland. .
            That's a magnificent Planespotters photo of it at Payne Field on FR24. What a pity it was not wearing its NZ rego.

Comment

• AKL closed due fog, so we have had china southern Arrive into CHC so far on diversion. WLG got an SQ flight

/edit POOP! Its a 787 even!
              Last edited by Oblivian; 2014-07-13, 23:35.
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Fellow spotter alerted me to this:

Comment

• Whens its suppose to turn up..............if it is???Air new Zealand seem pretty Boeing don't they??Well for long haul anyway!!!!

//

Comment

• Originally posted by coaster View Post
                    Whens its suppose to turn up..............if it is???Air new Zealand seem pretty Boeing don't they??Well for long haul anyway!!!!

//
                    The A350? Yep, just a techstop here (akl) Aug5. Virgin/Qantas were looking at them I think. Certainly not ANZ

Comment

• Particularly important for NZ - apparently the A350 should be able to do LHR-AKL non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
                        Particularly important for NZ - apparently the A350 should be able to do LHR-AKL non-stop.

Yep, but ANZ are about to firm up their 787 order to 18. And B773 the 350s not on the cards for them.

Comment

• Massiv air strike heading for AKL.GIF
                          Google attack on AKL??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpin View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]4385[/ATTACH]
                            Google attack on AKL??
                            The South are taking over the North!

Watching the balloons fly around is really interesting and seeing the different winds.

Comment

• I'm surprised at that altitude they're still heading North - I certainly would expect this at lower altitudes but not up that high. Goes to show how weird our weather is.

Comment

• Air NZ's Dreamliner will need modifications to equipment including the "last line of defence" that provides back-up power in the remote event of a dual engine failure.

Couple of minor flaws in the RAT and dial to be addressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X