No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBal 246 lost finally at 330 NM ; guess they will be over S America in a week . I can't see the reason for these flights as tenable; how many internet users are there over the Pacific, Southern Ocean? Released over Los Angeles perhaps they might be of benefit to some remote US citizens.

Comment

• Heads Up, Japan 1 (B744) enroute CHC from AKL.

JF1.jpg
      Michael
      Palmerston North,
      New Zealand
      ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Yep, went out and snapped both today during extended lunchbreak

Visiting CTV site and by the looks of the police presence around the corner from work, the George Hotel too
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Google balloon HBAL224 which left Twizel on the 28.06 and reached South America on the 04.07 is now passing just south of Australia:
          HBAL224 Australia.png
          So maybe it will get back to us.

Comment

• Has a big record to beat. 22 days

The tech giant may have found its darling with Ibis-167. Surfing air currents and dodging the polar vortex, the Wi-Fi carrying balloon beat all odds in its recent journey.
            Last edited by Oblivian; 2014-07-08, 03:21.
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• At 1740 hrs today July 9th, HBal 224 passing just south of the Sounds heading for Stewart Is.
              Last edited by Petenz; 2014-07-09, 05:44.

Comment

• I just had to have a double take.. one showing on my radar!

hibal9-7-14.jpg

Had to move the screen up to confirm, so no nice black BG, but not bad distance for me in kaiapoi!

Comment

• Looks like Hbal218 has come home.Also Hbal221 now.
                  Hbal224 had just gone past bottom of south island @10.45 last night
                  Last edited by coaster; 2014-07-09, 20:49.

Comment

• I also notice SQC7289 doing another run to CHCH....is this going to be a common occurance?

Comment

• Originally posted by coaster View Post
                      I also notice SQC7289 doing another run to CHCH....is this going to be a common occurance?
                      I was just about to post that, noope. Last one of this charter. And once again I'm stuck in town with no camera again and not going to be able to snap it

Comment

• Interesting article on ANZ thoughts on its directions fro the future http://www.ausbt.com.au/air-new-zeal...vs-airbus-a350

Comment

• Yeah discovered that and posted it elsewhere last night myself. Well though out strategy

Comment

• Google Loon's currently over Cambridge and New Plymouth

Comment

• ANZ B789 callsign ANZ6789 Reg ZK-NZE on its way to Auckland... and according to FR24 FB page will be heading to Farnborough Air Show, UK.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/flightradar24

Comment

• Looks like NZ 6789 is only 4 hours away from Auckland.; that would make it 3 Pm today for a landing unless it is scheduled for a stop at Lautoka.

Comment

Working...
                                X