Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZL409
    replied
    Thank you Oblivion. All up and running although I presume it will be sometime before Im actually seeing my data. Is there somewhere I can look to see what my coverage is like. Dont expect miracles until I get outdoor antenna. My feeder number is T-NZDN8. I have also received a sharer number do I have to put that somewhere Sorry about all these questions

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by ZL409 View Post
    I am trying to set up my receiver to feed flight radar. Where do I find my data port number Thanks.. Im a dummy
    Which receiver model/software combination do you have. Only need to know port numbers if have a particular receiver/setup.

IE If already running Dump1090, its 30002. Others like SBS and beast have different requirements

Bottom of the first page has common ports. And a few example setups of using
    http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...-FAQs-and-Info

Leave a comment:

• ZL409
    replied
    I am trying to set up my receiver to feed flight radar. Where do I find my data port number Thanks.. Im a dummy

Leave a comment:

• GBR
    replied
    Hi,
    Maybe its just me, but the fr24 premium feed on 3 separate devices has stopped displaying Mlat planes. It was working 100% not too long ago.
    I'm hearing planes flying overhead that are not displayed, and can see them in the list on virtual radar ( off NZPP4 ). All full ADSB planes are displaying ok.
    Thanks, Graham.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by GBR View Post
    What has happened to the unknown callsign / MLAT on the viewers ?
    Come again? On planeolotter?

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X