No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of useless information. The T-NZCH series of Radars is up to number 100, during the past few days. But sadly only 35 of the 100 are currently supplying data

Comment

• Disappointing isn't it
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• For the cantabrians not on social media spotter pages

https://www.flightradar24.com/GTI7581/23d2f9c0
        Possibly first 747-8 We have had down in CHC due 6ish

And possibly a 77W Emirates to follow nearer 8
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Aren't the skies scary quiet.

I've checked my logging multiple times to make sure the 0 contacts wasn't due to a crash!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            Aren't the skies scary quiet.

I've checked my logging multiple times to make sure the 0 contacts wasn't due to a crash!
            Just checked my Stats. Not looking good

Attached Files

Comment

• Anyone here in NZ use Planebase??

Comment

• Man, Traffic has dropped so much I keep getting alerts that both feeders are down :/

8 or so individual contacts a day only

Seems the connector I use (beast-splitter) may decide to reset after no traffic for a while which triggers the FA 'feeder down' alert

FR24 detects no traffic after a period so keeps resetting (a 'feature' they included) - that kills the Basestation/MSG 30003 port that my realtime SQL data writer uses and can't reconnect

So now I've had to add modesmixer2 to the mix to see if It can keep-alive and not disturb the logger. Sigh.

Come back airplanes!

Comment

Working...
                X