No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meant to say , both stations upstairs 5 metres apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBR View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8034[/ATTACH]
      Busy Piper PA-42-1000 Cheyenne 400 at 1720 tonight.
      Eagle Airways Beech 1900D ZK-EAC ,  was registered to Manila Aerospace Products on 05 September  and on the same day it flew from Hamilton...

Was this the aircraft?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcra View Post
        I suppose I am hooked because I have ordered a new aerial from Slovakia and a second Raspberry pi,
        Welcome to the forum. We'll do anything to help a fellow Kiwi. Except lots of things like that New World ad!

I guess you got it off ebay, can't remember the seller name and can't find it right now. Have got a few different ones from that seller, usually turn up quite quickly. Though last one was quite slow for some reason.

I've got the FlightAware Band pass filter and ADS-B usb stick. Seem to give me better range and messages than just the standard TV dongle.

Comment

• Don't know... It did some real tight turns over the Hutt. I wondered if it was a calibration flight, but was in peak time...

Comment

• Thanks for that info. Have heard from support. Each station needs to be set up on a different Email address. Luckily I do have a second email.

Comment

• I have both mine on the same email address.... Just appear under my account as separate
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcra View Post
                Thanks for that info. Have heard from support. Each station needs to be set up on a different Email address. Luckily I do have a second email.
                You can have multiple receiver's per account. Haven't done it in so long so, someone can correct me, as this seems to contradict what support has said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                  I have both mine on the same email address.... Just appear under my account as separate
                  Same for me

Comment

• Support tell me its only used to commission the station. I then advise them and they shift it to my main email.

Comment

• Set them up on separate email addresses, then contact support to combine them on one address.

Comment

• Thanks, just as advised by support

Comment

• mount cook.JPG

Don't think that I have had this many AT76's listed all at once before

Comment

• Found it!

XFX01 was down my parts today

VH-PFQ
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• What in blazes is KT tracking with----satellite? Picking up acft off Fiordland from Napier.

Comment

• Runway calibration flights at Dunedin.Piper Cheyenne

Comment

Working...
                                X