New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eule View Post
    I just managed to pick up the nasa balloon on its second pass.
    Here the official track: http://www.csbf.nasa.gov/map/balloon9/Google669NT.htm
    I only picked it up for 3 minutes at 6.39am

Comment

• Oh dear. Herald didn't even spell it right

According to Flight Reader this little plane left Port Macquarie and has been doing loops over our city. Incognito Aussie spies perhaps?
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Steadily making its way north. If it gets caught in the easterly flow its off to Africa/Sth America

See current wind, weather, ocean, and pollution conditions, as forecast by supercomputers, on an interactive animated map. Updated every three hours.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Hi Guys,
          I am still trying to work out why I can no longer see Mlat / Unknown callsign signatures on the fr24 viewer. (Premium).
          Can anyone suggest what might have changed ?
          Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            Oh dear. Herald didn't even spell it right

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainm...ectid=11648253
            I saw someone mention on Facebook it was 3D survey or something. Soy sounds better considering pictures of it on MRC Aviation I think with lots of aerials.

So we're reading flights now. How do we do that?

Comment

Steadily making its way north. If it gets caught in the easterly flow its off to Africa/Sth America

https://earth.nullschool.net/#curren....97,-31.75,860
              Playing around with Pi's and 2 different aerials. In theory it's only 200 miles away and in view on Heywhatsthat, to no avail. May be the aerials I'm playing with can't see that far, which is quite likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBR View Post
                Hi Guys,
                I am still trying to work out why I can no longer see Mlat / Unknown callsign signatures on the fr24 viewer. (Premium).
                Can anyone suggest what might have changed ?
                Thanks.
                Web or app? And what region They're still here. So unless you turned off mlat in options the atrs and b190s are still visible

Comment

Web or app? And what region They're still here. So unless you turned off mlat in options the atrs and b190s are still visible
                  Hmm just looked at web logged in and app which is purchased. Also web not logged in. T-MLAT3 has nothing showing. MLAT2 as a comparison showed up when I was doing filters.

Comment

• Originally posted by nzfatmatt View Post
                    Hmm just looked at web logged in and app which is purchased. Also web not logged in. T-MLAT3 has nothing showing. MLAT2 as a comparison showed up when I was doing filters.
                    Yeah just made a lier if myself now I checked too lol

Was finelast time I cared

Did however find someoneup north is doing backfeeding. Tsk tsk

And if my tableg let me attach it I could show you

Comment

• At least we know fa mlat is working

Comment

Yeah just made a lier if myself now I checked too lol

Was finelast time I cared

Did however find someoneup north is doing backfeeding. Tsk tsk

And if my tableg let me attach it I could show you
                        Hopefully the powers at be fix/return MLAT3 soon.

This the culprit. They keep on showing up back feeding.

Comment

At least we know fa mlat is working

Bet me to it! There is also a Q300 up too.

Comment

• Opened ticket. Did mb ever introduce himself here....

Comment

Opened ticket. Did mb ever introduce himself here....
                              Don't think so. Just checked Westone's list and there's no info on them there.

Edit: Don't think Westone would like me calling him We Stone!
                              Last edited by nzfatmatt; 2016-06-01, 07:32.

Comment

• More than mlat.

All f's are dead

Comment

Working...
                                X