New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

T-NZCH23 is v1rot-8 in Riccarton, not b34k3r. Don't know who CH22 is.
    I'm running a headless RPI-2 with a R820T2 SDR fed from a homebrew 8 element 1090MHz coax collinear

Cheers,
    David
    Riccarton, CHC.

Comment

• Originally posted by v1rot-8 View Post
      Hi,

T-NZCH23 is v1rot-8 in Riccarton, not b34k3r. Don't know who CH22 is.
      I'm running a headless RPI-2 with a R820T2 SDR fed from a homebrew 8 element 1090MHz coax collinear

Cheers,
      David
      Riccarton, CHC.
      Not sure what your question is or where that info is from but T-NZCH23 has no username on FR24.
      There is a way to set the username on FR24 through the user account.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Sam26K, might want to look back one page...

Comment

• During April FR24 have activated 2 receivers in NZ. F-NZNP1 (New Plymouth) & F-NZKT1 (Kaitaia). All will be helping with better MLAT coverage.

Comment

• Just saw F-NZAP1 (Taupo) for the first time too

Comment

• Hi, T-NZPP4 username is ZL2ABN.
              Location is Paremata, RPI & 12 element CoCo, a work in progress.
              Minimal evidence of reporting so far, but hopefully helping MLAT coverage.
              Thanks for your work on the list,
              Graham.

Comment

• An ANZ 787-9 will venture south to Invercargill and Dunedin on Sunday carrying Koru care kids and weather permitting will descend to 1,000ft for an overfly of both airports. Times are Dep AKL 12.00 IVC 13.50 DUD 14.10 Arr AKL 16.00

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
                  I have this morning updated the list of receivers supplying data to FR24 ... If your location is not quite right please advise
                  I've moved to Windsor, Invercargill at the end of Feb this year. Now located almost directly on the flight path to 22 :-)

Comment

• ZK-HUG got an upgrade today it seems Reporting GPS locations and a transponder HEX from home base at ground.

Previously not received at all
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• For those wanting to track or see the Koru Care 787 flight. Hopefully the FR24 link will work when aircraft appears.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• Originally posted by nzfatmatt View Post
                        For those wanting to track or see the Koru Care 787 flight. Hopefully the FR24 link will work when aircraft appears
                        That was pretty amazing for Invers - it flew right overhead of my place on the climb out :-)

Comment

• HI Westone, T-NZCH is located in Prebbleton

Comment

• Originally posted by NZCH View Post
                            HI Westone, T-NZCH is located in Prebbleton
                            My mistake. Make that T-NZCH2 is located in Prebbleton

Comment

• [QUOTE=NZCH;79321]My mistake. Make that T-NZCH2 is located in Prebbleton[/QUOTE

Thanks for the correction

Comment

• I think it went that way as it was nzch before they changed feeder with a prefix (I was a beta for new one that didn't use Java) and being first beta while you were offline overseas I got nzch1, and when back on nzch2 was next bit rude but we're all contributing!

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X