No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Air Caledonie F-OIPI flying out of Nelson probably doing tests of some sort. Unusual to see them in SI.

Comment

• Originally posted by nzradar View Post
      Mmmm, looks like FR24 have taken to recycling. I've just seen F-NZPM2 attached to the Singapore 772 diverting to Ohakea.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7464[/ATTACH]
      What suburb of Palm is it now located?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Petenz View Post
        I see Air Caledonie F-OIPI flying out of Nelson probably doing tests of some sort. Unusual to see them in SI.
        They use to come here (chc) maintenance now and then..since then airwork or someone scored the Contract and an increase on numbers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• The Air Caledonie ATR maintenance done by AirNZ/Air Nelson subsidiary company in NSN so expect to see quite a few visits .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 41south View Post
            Anybody know why both DHL and Air Freight ran a/c into Welly yesterday, freight handling problems in AA?
            Here's one theory - new bank notes being delivered from Canada.

Comment

• Dang. Imagine that haul!

Maybe the money in 1, the key in the other to make it nice n secure

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Holy wow, that explains them parking at the Military Ops apron as well

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
                Last edited by 41south; 2016-04-29, 03:30.

Comment

• Whooops...

Got a Sideswipe? Send your pictures, links and anecdotes to Ana at ana.samways@nzherald.co.nz

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatEarth View Post
                    Here's one theory - new bank notes being delivered from Canada.
                    Imagine the conversation at the Reserve Bank:

Boss to Dave:
                    Dave, next job, we've got a million new $5 banknotes arriving tomorrow, I want you to gather up a million of the oldest notes you can find and get rid of them so we can introduce the new ones! Sound OK?
                    LOL!!
                    Michael
                    Palmerston North,
                    New Zealand
                    ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• I have this morning updated the list of receivers supplying data to FR24.
                      I have added a few from the stats page on their website that I did not have and have changed those who are currently not sending data to the colour Red.

Please check to make sure I have you info correct at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

If your location is not quite right please advise

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
                        I have this morning updated the list of receivers supplying data to FR24.
                        I have added a few from the stats page on their website that I did not have and have changed those who are currently not sending data to the colour Red.

Please check to make sure I have you info correct at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

If your location is not quite right please advise
                        Not sure what the problem might be but that link seems to come up as invalid. Thanks for your work.

Regards,
                        Gregg
                        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• Try this one https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
                            Thanks mate, that's much better, and mercifully for me it's NZ only otherwise my ID would also be in red (I can be slack at times). As with OZ it certainly has grown over the past few years. Great to see.

thanks again,
                            Gregg
                            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• T-NZWN2 is back on line

Try as I might I have not been able to convince FR to let me have another receiver for Welly, even with some prime positions proposed! [emoji19]
                              So F-NZWN1 might stay dead for a while yet.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by 41south; 2016-05-01, 00:54.

Comment

• My NZNV2 became NZNV4 when I upgraded my Pi software a while back.

Comment

Working...
                                X