X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entered service a couple of days ago

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Is it at all likely that ADS-B is going to be loaded onto the Dash 8's or is that unlikely?

Comment

• Depends on how long they keep em. Target is some years away yet

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Only 3 1/2 years by my reckoning. I guess the 76's will fill the gap eventually when the Dash 8's are dropped. May see less and less smaller airports go hungry .

Comment

• Sounds Air's newest PC12 ZK-PLX is on it's way.

Comment

• Eyes on the sky come Wednesday.

Next go-day for Nasa super pressure balloon out of wanaka
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Balloon

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                Eyes on the sky come Wednesday.

Next go-day for Nasa super pressure balloon out of wanaka
                10.15 and no sign as yet of this super balloon. Too much wind?

Comment

• At this time, the weather running through Thursday, April 7, will not support a launch attempt. Weekend weather is showing some potential, but the final call for any launch day won’t be made until the day before launch.

Comment

• QF171 diverting to CHC after a runway change at Wellington. NZ457 went north and did a couple of laps of the race track before coming back from the other direction.

Screenshot 2016-04-12 16.03.45.jpg

Comment

• A new receiver has come online
                      T-NZDN7 located on Mount Saint Bathans inland Central Otago hosted by F-NZQN1/T-NZWF1
                      Hope to see improved MLAT in the area.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by baznz View Post
                        A new receiver has come online
                        T-NZDN7 located on Mount Saint Bathans inland Central Otago hosted by F-NZQN1/T-NZWF1

Ahh, that will explain why I have seen T-NZDN7 showing as the radar pick up on planes flying over the Mackenzie Country or even over the West Coast.

On a related question, when there are several receivers picking up the same aircraft, why is there only one receiver displayed is it by luck of the drawer? (example I have had had several planes fly overhead that switch from say, local receivers near me to ones that are about 110 - 120km away even though the aircraft is within naked eyesight from my receiver about 10 - 20km away)

Comment

• Theory, Fastest uploader
                          Practice, appears to be random with some sway to onboard processing (F-)

Comment

• Originally posted by baznz View Post
                            A new receiver has come online

Nice! But why is it related to NZDN when Wanaka is much closer?

Comment

• HBAL 278

HBAL 278 showing up off the West Coast; close to waypoint 'libla'
                              Last edited by Petenz; 2016-04-17, 21:47. Reason: More info

Comment

• Originally posted by Petenz View Post
                                HBAL 278 showing up off the West Coast; close to waypoint 'libla'
                                Just noticed this myself. It is not showing up on flightradar24. Perhaps they have an altitude limit set.

Comment

Working...
                                X