New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy heck its still up there lol 2 laps of NZ
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• 9H-GGG

Watched with interest this one today, anyone know anything about it - who is it, what's it about?
      Screenshot 2015-08-07 17.04.37.png

Comment

• It's a 737 that arrived here in Nov 2013 for a refit to BBJ (business Jet) status. Was still in green boeing primer then! Has had the interior done, wingletts put on. And now finally getting ready to head to it's owners

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Appears to be some internal comms being shared around facebook about a last hurrah (staff tour and odd scenic flight) coming up for a sendoff of the remaining 737s

10am-2pm regional
          9am-5pm main centre

Ivc 8th
          Dud 9th
          chc 12-13
          Wlg 15th
          Npe 16th
          Tga 17th
          Akl 19-20

Comment

• It appears that 9H-GGG, is off on a flyover of Hobart, Adelaide, Brisbane then back to Christchurch. More testing

Comment

• Brings taking a new toy for a test drive to new meaning.

Had its nose in the refit hanger again over the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                Appears to be some internal comms being shared around facebook about a last hurrah (staff tour and odd scenic flight) coming up for a sendoff of the remaining 737s

10am-2pm regional
                9am-5pm main centre

Ivc 8th
                Dud 9th
                chc 12-13
                Wlg 15th
                Npe 16th
                Tga 17th
                Akl 19-20
                The 737-300 aircraft will be open for the public to go on board in a special temporary fenced off area on the ramp to get around CAA rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by nzdn1 View Post
                  The 737-300 aircraft will be open for the public to go on board in a special temporary fenced off area on the ramp to get around CAA rules.
                  Oh reallllyy.. well that quashes my theory of not being a public opening lol

Comment

• I see Air NZ retired ZK-NGJ on Monday: http://www.mrcaviation.blogspot.co.n...e-was-one.html

Comment

• Good to see F-NZQN1 online showing aircraft right down to the airfield. A well needed feeder for FR24.

Comment

Good to see F-NZQN1 online showing aircraft right down to the airfield. A well needed feeder for FR24.
                        Excellant news that we again have a feeder in Queenstown, also we now have F-NZTG2 operating in the Tauranga area.

Comment

Good to see F-NZQN1 online showing aircraft right down to the airfield. A well needed feeder for FR24.
                          I wounder if it is F-NZLX1 that has moved back. F-NZQN1 was operating some time ago and the name would not normally be reused for a different owner/operator - I think...

Anyway wunderful to see

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpin View Post
                            I wounder if it is F-NZLX1 that has moved back. F-NZQN1 was operating some time ago and the name would not normally be reused for a different owner/operator - I think...

Anyway wunderful to see
                            I am NZLX1 and still in Alexandra not sure who is the F-NZQN1 .may be its the folks who used to host the original equipment and have moved back to near their original location.I had been talking with someone in Queenstown to apply any way its great to see NZQN covered once more

Comment

I don't think that the previous receiver in NZQN, had the ground coverage that this one has.

Comment

• F-NZAP1 - A new one; at least to me...
                                F-NZAP1.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X