No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlanePlotter sharing website is down again. Maybe updating or rebuilding the server .

Comment

• Originally posted by Petenz View Post
      PlanePlotter sharing website is down again. Maybe updating or rebuilding the server .
      Correct. They moved it late last week in an attempt to resolve the past issues (as per planeplotter yahoo group messages). And its introduced new ones.

I've all but given up worrying now.

Appart from using it to check for incoming MIL from the ice passing further south, and uploading data to remain a sector MU for others it's back to being an expensive logging app with visual range check for me.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• I see theres more airports added,eg Hoki,KeriKeri,Gisborne,Whangarei(sp)Question:Is this because of existence of feeders in these places now?Just pondering!

Comment

• Either had some sent to nearby, or because MLAT hits are now showing as descending into unknown locations, so it allows the routing details to be noted easier.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Awesome news, we have another FR24 receiver in Invercargill (F-NZNV2) online

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
              Awesome news, we have another FR24 receiver in Invercargill (F-NZNV2) online
              I see there is also T NZMA1 located at Matamata which has recently come on line

Comment

• I am amazed on how much coverage many of you have, My domestic flights is usually is about 33 nm (Approx up to Hampden, north of me). I get the odd flight from Santiago to Sydney flying south of Foveaux Strait at a very high altitude which shows as 130 -150 nm. I guess that I am at a disadvantage being at sea level surrounded by hilly terrain!

Comment

• Bilstein.

It is a line of sight reception,. Therefore Towers, Building, Hills,Trees, and Mountains or anything blocking
                  your line of sight can interferr with your reception

Why we always say,. The Higher the Antenne the better.
                  (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                  1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• What reasons would be for this flight path?Sightseeing?deer jet.jpg

Comment

• Was just discussing that one on the CHC Spotters facebook group.

Could be a couple of things, I come up with
                      Unavailable ground crew for a late flightplan change (they are not handled by normal ops)
                      Realising they need to re-do formalities out of CHC if they have already done so in ZQN.
                      Boss changed his mind

Comment

• As it turns out.. weather avoidance.

The later China Airlines took a long northern low departure to avoid it too. Just as I was crossing the bridge heading south and had it sitting with the rain squal behind it. Would have been awesome, had I not been driving!

Comment

• Originally posted by coaster View Post
                          What reasons would be for this flight path?Sightseeing?
                          They flight planned a touch and go at Christchurch but avoided due weather.
                          Michael
                          Palmerston North,
                          New Zealand
                          ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Mount Cook Airline/Air New Zealand Link new ATR is currently at Kupang City, on its ferry flight to NZ.

Comment

• You should be seeing a Google Loon on your screens tonight or tomorrow. Was going around 81 km/h over the SE of Victoria yesterday.
                              Last edited by YSWG; 2015-01-18, 05:25. Reason: Smartphone's auto correct isn't so smart.
                              F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• Mount Cook Airline/Air New Zealand Link new ATR is currently at Kupang City, on its ferry flight to NZ.
                                ZK-MVF just overflying Darwin at 1444 hrs 18.01.15. Using SX11503 pseudonym. Now at least two ATR 7600's should show up on ADS-B screens. Hope the earlier ZK-MVA,B.C,D turn on their ADS-B systems soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X