No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks .. I have been recording each finding anywhere in the world at least once a day since 15 Aug and this is the first time there has been nothing anywhere ... I await with hope ...

Comment

• Anyone know what ANZ898 is about when it does this...

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/A...255Z/YMML/NZCH . (Updated ref)

It's not the 1st time I've seen this but thought it was a a glitch. Jet stream doesn't seem to be a factor.
      Last edited by Dom787; 2014-09-16, 09:21. Reason: Outdated reference
      Cheers, Dom. (YSSY7)

Comment

• Sorry, no idea .. very strange ..

Comment

• Where does one go to get the logos for Air New Zealand link airlines. Mount Cook, Air Nelson, Eagle Airways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
            Where does one go to get the logos for Air New Zealand link airlines. Mount Cook, Air Nelson, Eagle Airways.
            Some here.

You'll have to register to download the logos but registration is free.

And you can request new logos too.
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Does anyone know, who or where F-NZTU1 is located??

Just trying to work out location of FR24 receivers as mlat aircraft disappear at Rakaia River when heading north.

Comment

• Geraldine I believe.
                Michael
                Palmerston North,
                New Zealand
                ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Originally posted by Westone View Post
                  Where does one go to get the logos for Air New Zealand link airlines. Mount Cook, Air Nelson, Eagle Airways.
                  I have them if you want me to email them to you. Just send an email to invergordon(at)orcon.net.nz
                  Michael
                  Palmerston North,
                  New Zealand
                  ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm a newbie here and quite impressed how much of a presence there is for NZ!

I found some old .out and .wpt files from jetvision.de that were posted in this thread (thanks to whoever made them though) and I was just wondering if anyone knows or has heard of .out files that include the ATC 'gates' that radar controllers have? Trying to go for ultra-realism here...

Cheers!

Comment

• Oblivian. Are you offline, No tracking since lunch time

Comment

• Oh, another sneaky watcher keeping an eye on my logging page

Ta, lack of HDD space snuck up on me again. For some reason the scheduled task auto purge of 2 week files refuses to auto-run
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Hi there!
                          We have been hosting NZQN-1 receiver, however we have moved house and are no longer in a good position to continuing hosting.

Just putting the word out to see if there is anyone else around the area that might think about hosting and get in contact with the Flightradar people. Would be sad to lose out on coverage here in Q'town!

Comment

• Sorry to hear you can't host it anymore.

Please contact FR24 Support about it.
                            They might have someone in your area on the waiting list. You could send it to that person in the area.
                            If they don't have anyone, maybe you can find a ham radio person that can host the box in that same area after getting it ok'ed by FR24 first.
                            Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-09-24, 02:01.
                            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                            [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                              Please contact FR24 Support about it.
                              They might have someone in your area on the waiting list. You could send it to that person in the area.
                              If they don't have anyone, maybe you can find a ham radio person that can host the box in that same area after getting it ok'ed by FR24 first.
                              Already contacted them, that's how we know our location isn't suitable. Hopefully there is someone waiting that we can send it to!

Comment

• Blast! Wonder how good it would be at the airfield itself. I may have a contact.. I shall check
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X