• Show
Clear All

• oskar74
    replied
    How much does it take to get the gift?

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    it was not possible to send a gift to your Spanish account. But I have send a gift to your new Swedish account. Please keep us updated if you manage to download and install the app.

Leave a comment:

• oskar74
    replied
    easy create new count new address in swenden purchase a free application select none in credit car and i have count in swende store

Leave a comment:

• CharlieLima
    replied
    Originally posted by LN-MOW View Post
    It's six bucks .. get over it!
    I agree! Think about it, $6, that's what a give for a pizza.

Leave a comment:

• LN-MOW
    replied
    As long as the app is free, you can 'trick' iTunes into downloading content from another country's site. It is not possible for paid content.

It's six bucks .. get over it!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    We can make a try. If you have an iphone or ipad and havn't bought the FR24 Pro app yet. Send an e-mail to info@flight24.com together with your app-id (e-mail) so we can try to make a gift.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    " If you are not using the correct iTunes Store country for your account you may see an error message advising that your account is only valid for purchases in the iTunes Store for your country when you try to download from the iTunes Store or App Store on your mobile device."

Leave a comment:

• oskar74
    replied
    gift to the people to change their location on itunes is if
    uk are changed to that of Sweden and after the return to put in your country
    original

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1311?viewlocale=en_US

Leave a comment:

• oskar74
    replied
    the user change your account in itunes settings and put store Swedish

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Sorry Oskar, i don't understand what you mean. FR24 has a Swedish App Store account, we want to give this app to app-id xxx@yyy.zz registered at UK app store. What should we do?

Leave a comment:

• wange
    replied
    Originally posted by admin View Post
    Right now the forums is being spammed by users requesting for an Android app. Who will pay the salary of the person making the app?
    Maybe you don't need to pay anything to the person making the app. As you know, i already have this app for android but without access to data of your site. But my app is useless without at least european data. My intent is to have this data with my app on my android (would do any agreement for this to happen - a side effect could be hundreds of users having this app on their android too).

@falcon
    I too feed the network - just to have more precise data for the airport i live and to have acces to "my" data (plus data not coming from my box like tailnumber, origin, destination, path ...) from everywhere - thanks to this site!
    Last edited by wange; 2010-08-27, 13:53. Reason: "data not coming from my box" - clarification

Leave a comment:

• oskar74
    replied
    change the country and test?

Leave a comment:

• oskar74
    replied
    Changing Your iTunes Store Country
    It is not possible to change the iTunes Store country in use on the device itself. To change this on your mobile device, go to iTunes on your computer, change the iTunes Store to the country you want to use on your mobile device, then sync your iPhone or iPod touch with your computer again. To quickly change to the correct country for your account, choose Store > Sign In. If you are not using the correct iTunes Store country for your account you may see an error message advising that your account is only valid for purchases in the iTunes Store for your country when you try to download from the iTunes Store or App Store on your mobile device.

Leave a comment:

• EDDW
    replied
    Originally posted by ADSB View Post
    Your app should be free Mike , why should contributers share their hard earned data with your website ? so you can turn around make money with their own data on your apple app your raking in...... you leech.

make the app free thats what you can do Mike or contributers can just turn off their boxes so Mike can look at a blank google map screen he deserves.

You told me a few months ago the success of your business was because it was free for people to use ?? eat your words there.....

USERS SHOULD GET PAID FOR CONTRIBUTING CAUSE MIKES GETTING PAID VERY WELL FROM APPLE. SHOULD I TELL YOUR USERS HOW MUCH YOU MADE MIKE????
    Shut up and go away!
    This is a free site. If you wanna get paid, go to Casper.
    I've tried very hard to get a smooth coverage, but every site I've tried, I have big problems, times with WLAN or with the noise. Now I have a poor coverage about 20nm and nobody cares. Tomorrow I will buy a new antenna for 80€ and hope, the coverage will increasing. I like the planes coming and going from my airport.
    This website is free and real time, so I don't care if anybody make a few € with it. I also contribute to planefinder.net and COAA with their great PlanePlotter.
    My Payback is contributing a little data around my airport and if there are an Android-App, I will pay for it a few bucks. Thats it!
    No excuses or explanations from the Site-Admins are necessary. Great job you did and doing! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    And once again I would like to give you more info about FR24 Pro app. We think that all people sharing deserve to get this app (and a lot more). The problem is that app store don't allow that. App Store in every country is a separate app store, and it's not possible to give away gifts between different countries app stores.
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2736?viewlocale=en_US

"Gifts can only be redeemed in the store country from which they where originated."
    That makes it only possible for us (Sweden) to give away the app to Swedish app store users.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X