Slow or no loading of the FR24 webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow or no loading of the FR24 webpage

Hi, Since yesterday evening and at odd times today the browser(Chrome) isn't loading the page. If I retry sometimes it loads sometimes it doesn't. Just now I noticed the page wasn't updating. I tried a refresh and got this message "Kopplingen misslyckades Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110" is this my provider or the server.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Rob

Originally posted by mezzoman View Post
    Hi, Since yesterday evening and at odd times today the browser(Chrome) isn't loading the page. If I retry sometimes it loads sometimes it doesn't. Just now I noticed the page wasn't updating. I tried a refresh and got this message "Kopplingen misslyckades Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110" is this my provider or the server.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Rob
    Hi Rob.

Yes i have had the same problems + aircraft jumping backwards and forwards, also playback keeps stopping and i have to pause it and then fast forward to get it moving , there are changes being made in the background to the Database and the New Feeder software is having the switch over period.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the info'. glad it wasn't just me.

Rob

Comment

Sunday is the day of the week with most traffic on FR24. Today we have about 25-30% more traffic than a "normal" Sunday, so that is more than the server can handle for the moment. The solve the problem we have temporarily disabled click on aircraft and playback. Generally we don't recommend to use playback when server is slow as this generates quite heavy server load.

Comment

Hi Mike,

Ok thanks, that explains it. I don't normally post problems straight away in case it is just a glitch that clears. but this had been going on for over 24 hours.

Rob

Comment

Working...
          X