Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing aircraft data(some flights not all)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing aircraft data(some flights not all)

Hi,

This morning I've noticed a lot of planes missing data. The callsign is there but not the reg'n & type. (My normal settings)

Also these are all showing as "small" aircraft icons. E.G. DLH408 which should at least be a 330. Other flights are ok. I'm looking at SE England BTW, it doesn't seem to be radar related, as one aircraft that's ok and one that is not are on the same radar. Anyone else noticed this.?

Rob

I thought it was just me! I have some aircraft with regs and most without

Comment

Also just noticed aircraft that were showing all the info are now missing regs etc.

Comment

.......... +1

Comment

Hi, For info' I've got AAL41, SIA317, KLM1010, BAW37DA all with just callsign and JAT210, BAW156, BAW256, RYR7LA all with all data.

Rob

Comment

Missing Aircraft Data

Originally posted by mezzoman View Post
            Hi, For info' I've got AAL41, SIA317, KLM1010, BAW37DA all with just callsign and JAT210, BAW156, BAW256, RYR7LA all with all data.

Rob
            I am also watching SE England.At least half the aircraft are missing the registration. I've never experienced this before and would be interested to know the reason.

Comment

Ok it appears to be related to what's in "box 2" in the setting menu. The only ones that DON'T work are Type & Reg'n, Type, and Reg'n. So that's common.

I've tried box 3 too and it's the same displays everything except Type or Reg'n or both those.

Rob

Comment

I observed the same problem on both my Android phone as well as on the PC. Can this please be fixed soon?

TIA Christoph

Comment

Same problem down here in the South West of England. It's a disconcerting change because in removing the aircraft type and registration this has removed the most useful parts of the whole site. Hopefully it is only a temporary glitch and not something more permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by airpic View Post
                    I observed the same problem on both my Android phone as well as on the PC. Can this please be fixed soon?

TIA Christoph
                    I'm sure it'll be fixed in due course. Everyone wants things done instantly these days, and whilst it's mildly annoying, the people running the page have other things to do too. In the meantime you can always look at the various SBS logs posted around the web, usually a day later, and tie up your aircraft.

Regards,

Rob

Comment

Looks like it's fixed now, cheers guys

Comment

Originally posted by nilling View Post
                        Looks like it's fixed now, cheers guys
                        It did appear so, but back again at 13:47. I'm sure it's admin looking at it.

Rob

Edit: Now ok again at 13:49

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Working...
                          X