Radar Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    If only you can placed the antenna at the top... with some means of powering the kit with FR24's power adaptor. The present antenna position shows the potential... but... too bad power cable is restricting its potential. see pictures attached. Oh well.. there's a limit to what we can do sometimes...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5425[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]5426[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]5427[/ATTACH]
    Wow, thanks for capturing these images. Today stats for max distance is 322nm, yesterday 325nm.
    F-WAMM2 & F-WAMM3

Comment

Originally posted by Olov View Post
      Natuna = Riau Islands? In that case, havent seen an application from there.
      I have been "pushing" for 1 Radar to be sent there. Quite disappointing no one apply for it.
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
        I have been "pushing" for 1 Radar to be sent there. Quite disappointing no one apply for it.
        I am not sure how you posting here to push for 1 radar there will help much? No matter how hard you push FR24, if there is no application, what can they do?

We have asked ham radio operators in Indonesia to spread the news and they have kindly do so. It is in the loop. There is a ham radio operator at Natuna and is aware, so we have to hope he applies. Not everything happens overnight in life. Please be patient.

Comment

I am not sure how you posting here to push for 1 radar there will help much? No matter how hard you push FR24, if there is no application, what can they do?

We have asked ham radio operators in Indonesia to spread the news and they have kindly do so. It is in the loop. There is a ham radio operator at Natuna and is aware, so we have to hope he applies. Not everything happens overnight in life. Please be patient.
          Gentlemen,

According to our Indonesian contact YC5NBX, the person on Natuna Island is in Hospital undergoing treatment. I hope he recovers soon and is able to contact FR24.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            The FR24 box is very (and I mean very) sensitive for "bad power supply". It's because of the BeagleBone card in the box. So you should only use the provided power adapter. We have tried to build a POE version of the box but burned several BB cards because the BB is so sensitive. A FR24 box that is crashing often is in most cases a result of bad power.
            Mike,
            This caught my attention.
            I've personally been running BB powered with PoE without any issues.
            Uptime of perhaps around 6 months (I didn't power it via PoE earlier).

I could provide some input/feedback if Gunther or FR24 are still interested in a PoE solution.

ps. I have various devices powered with PoE (active/passive) and been dealing with PoE for close to 10 years, so I'm not exactly new to this.
            Last edited by who; 2015-01-15, 13:19. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Yupe Riau Islands. Ah right ok no application from there yet.

Any chance to know where the 6 receivers will be based?

Today I was invited to Erwan from Ranai - NATUNA island.
              He has finished registering to host the FR24.

Please be checked in the database.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by YC5NBX View Post
                Today I was invited to Erwan from Ranai - NATUNA island.
                He has finished registering to host the FR24.

Please be checked in the database.

Thank you
                Fantastic news, I am sure Olov will be assessing it soon. Hope to hear more news from it soon, thanks for the update again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  New FR24 receivers

F-WIOG1 activated in Nanga Pinoh, Indonesia
                  Nice.. a location in West Kalimantan again, further inland. Gosh didn't know someone at this ?remote place ?city heard of FR24! Good work and thanks to whoever is hosting this. Will have a look at range later...

Comment

Originally posted by ekoyudhi View Post
                    F-WIOO1 online now..but its not me.., may be someone run F-WIOO1 in Pontianak

-------------
                    ekoyudhi,YD7BHK
                    Hi YD7BHK,

noticed your feed WIOO2 has been down for a few days. Everything ok?

Comment

Hi YD7BHK,

noticed your feed WIOO2 has been down for a few days. Everything ok?
                      any problem with electricity,not stable. so receiver can't on,an all LED still not lit. i try with another power supply,but its useless..receiver cannot on..

Comment

Originally posted by ekoyudhi View Post
                        any problem with electricity,not stable. so receiver can't on,an all LED still not lit. i try with another power supply,but its useless..receiver cannot on..
                        Oh ok sorry to hear that. You mean a power supply problem supplied by fr24 if I get you right? Perhaps contact support for assistance...?

Comment

More and more new FR24 receiver in Indonesia.
                          F-WIIL1 - Tunggul Wulung Airport, Cilacap, Central Java, Indonesia.
                          F-WIIL1 Capture.jpg

Comment

Calling Ambon Feeder T-WAPP1,

Hello... you are the sole feeder at Ambon region for quite sometime now (years)... hope you see this message and consider applying to host FR24's kit, link here: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment
                            It should help increase your coverage/range from Ambon - Will help to improve tracking of planes from Eastern Australia heading to Hong Kong/Philippines/China.

Hope you see this message!

Comment

New F-WRBB2 active by YB7KNV at -3.3227, 114.614.
                              Hope will make better coverage.

Welcome on the Bandwagon F-EDLE1 DEL
                              Last edited by delcomp; 2015-02-10, 14:24.

Comment

Originally posted by yb7knv View Post
                                New F-WRBB2 active by YB7KNV at -3.3227, 114.614.
                                Hope will make better coverage.

Welcome on the Bandwagon F-EDLE1 DEL
                                Welcome to you! Your range is good and has more up time compared to WRBB1 so able to provide coverage more from your region definitely. Thanks for hosting...

Comment

Working...
                                X