Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filter command for all inbound / outbound flights of special airport like FRA or LHR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter command for all inbound / outbound flights of special airport like FRA or LHR

Hi from DUS,

I use FR24 with FF and XP. A few weeks ago i saw in the works of acquaintance FR24 working with a filter of a special airport (like FRA or LHR) for all inbound/outound flights. Unfortunately i have no contact with him.
    Could someone help me? How is the filter command for this ?

Thx in advance

Armin

Hi Armin.

Make sure you close the window with the aircraft details and photo.
    Then select 'Filter' and then click Airport and type in the airport three letter code, for example LHR .

"Choose if you want to display inbound, outbound, or both inbound/outbound flights for a specific airport.
    IATA codeFilter type"

Then click ADD Filter, please note you will see a Blue dot when this filter is active.

To remove the filter click on the 'X' on 'Active filters'
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Thx speedbird1960

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
      Hi Armin.

Make sure you close the window with the aircraft details and photo.
      Then select 'Filter' and then click Airport and type in the airport three letter code, for example LHR .

"Choose if you want to display inbound, outbound, or both inbound/outbound flights for a specific airport.
      IATA codeFilter type"

Then click ADD Filter, please note you will see a Blue dot when this filter is active.

To remove the filter click on the 'X' on 'Active filters'
      Many Thx to speedbird 1960. It's going nicely.

Armin

Comment

Working...
      X