Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering if it would be possible to have a overlay of either charts, or just holding charts (i.e. the 4 stacks at heathrow)

Comment

• Probably been mentioned before but having the airline logo next to the plane would be a nice feature.
      What a fabulous tool this is - the airport filter is immensely useful.

Comment

• I would like to have 2 more airplane symbols:
        a small symbol for one engine airplanes / light aircraft like Cessna 172 / 152..., Ultralight Airplanes
        a symbol for gliders (more and more gliders a visible at fr24)

Best regards
        -netbees-

Comment

• It'd be pretty awesome if you could set up a notification/alarm for when a plane becomes active on the radar, somewhere in the world, or wherever you set. If the plane becomes active then maybe a popup notification could appear on the desktop, or the app could flash or something? This would be pretty awesome.

Another idea I had is that if you search for a plane that doesnt exist on the map at the time of searching, the search term stays intact and keeps searching (say every 2 minutes) so that if a plane takes off when you have that in the search box, then it acts as a "pre-search" - so when a plane is detected matching the callsign/flight number then it will appear on the map (but only this plane)

A further idea (although its a little out there) is for the broadcast messages (ie: the squawk stuff) to be put into the app as notifications, ie: if a plane makes a radio communication failure squawk, then it appears as a little bubble above the plane?

Comment

• Filter tool new feature request

I would like to see if it would be possible filter flights from specific airport in different color along the rest of live flights using color code. Is this possible?

thanks

Comment

• With some airports fitting transponders to vehicles, is it possible to have a vehicle icon?

Comment

• A vehicle icon will be visible soon.

Comment

• Mike,. Do you think that is good...?
                  As then the Airport buttons, will then be blocked..!!

As when an aircraft is near (Approaching or departing) a airport.

But if your going to add Icons,.. May I suggest one for Gliders(GLID).
                  (As they look funny near me , with engines attached)

And also the Light weight planes,.Looking like Fighter Jets.
                  Last edited by delcomp; 2012-06-25, 07:50.
                  (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                  1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Maybe the Vehicle Icon could be separately filtered? That should reduce congestion! As it is with Ground Traffic on some Airport buttons are nearly invisible!
                    John (Still back of Tourist Class)

Comment

• Please can you add the airport filter to the iPad version. Yesterday I bought an iPad 3 especially to use with FL24. The display is stunning.

Comment

• Delcomp, I notice that the vehicles do not disappear when Ground Traffic is deselected. Would it not assist with the visual congestion if they did?

Comment

• Whats about a feeder map or a feeder database ?
                          It would be interesting to contact other feeder or discuss with.
                          Last edited by EDDK; 2012-06-26, 16:13.

Comment

• A couple of suggestions. It would be useful if there was a check option in the "Planes" section whereby you could apply the active
                            filters currently set. So, instead of always seeing the full listing of everything worldwide you could filter to show only what matches the selected criteria.

Another suggestion is to maybe have a "Work in Progress" section in the forums so that modifications already being worked on are not posted as suggestions.

Ref Work in progress,. There is,. when working on a post usually is ,.

Checking or Updating -DEL
                            (Or repective Moderator)
                            And when finished,...: Updated or Amended
                            Last edited by delcomp; 2012-07-10, 10:28.

Comment

• Are there many gliders with ADS-B enabled?

Yes,. we have around 33 Gliders in Database -12.7.2012 DEL

1 of..:
                              PH-1037 GLID Glas-Dirks DG-800S 8-44S13 Private owner
                              Last edited by delcomp; 2012-07-12, 05:38.

Comment

• Nice new feature with the aircraft view. What about adding other traffic to the view? For intstance aircraft in front of a specific aircraft during approach.
                                T-EKCH1

Comment

Working...
                                X