Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Public FR24 Premium Account that is going to be released soon, is it going to be paid for members that do not have an ADS-B receiver? I would be glad to know a bit more about it.

Comment

Premium was supposed to be available for everyone in December. It was planned to be released together with iOS Premium app. But we have some problems with Apple approving the app, and tonight the app was rejected by Apple again. We are once again making some changes to the app, and will upload it for review again. Once Apple have approved the app, premium will be available for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Premium was supposed to be available for everyone in December. It was planned to be released together with iOS Premium app. But we have some problems with Apple approving the app, and tonight the app was rejected by Apple again. We are once again making some changes to the app, and will upload it for review again. Once Apple have approved the app, premium will be available for everyone.
        Thanks for your reply Mike! So the app will be only available for mobile devices? Is there going to be any change in the way FR24 appears on PC/WIN7? I do not have have the app on my Ipad, since I usually follow the planes on my PC, but I am really curious and impatient to see the new and upgraded features.

Kind regards!

Comment

You can read 3-4 post earlier what is included in Premium
          All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

Comment

Funny how in radarview my country has more mass as the markermeer is displayed as landmass instead of water.

Comment

Hi Mike,

Three or four months ago you told us (it was on the android thread which is now deleted), that it will have another color for plane with another data source. In this post http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post25497 we can see three differents planes colors. Is that colors you told about ? what do they represent ?

Comment

Those colours are "user" defined in the Radar View Settings and are for:

Climbing
                Descending
                Level
                On Ground
                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

thanks for your speed answer. And have you hear (or news) about a new data source that it had been told ?

Comment

No sorry, not heard anything about a new data source. Do you have a link to the post?
                    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

It was in the FAA thread on September 27, 2012

Originally posted by hillel24 View Post
                      All together, so it's better than I thank. Just another question you talked about a new data source in this thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post21365, this data is the JAA (FAA for europe) source ?
                      I cannot tell the source for now, but I really hope it can go live in November.
                      Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2013-01-08, 07:19.
                      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

I suspect that Mike mentioned about implementation of MLAT as a new data source. I've heard some rumors that MLAT plots (for Mode-S transponder equipped aircraft's) will be available on public (and paid for non-feeders) premium account soon. Can anyone confirm that please ?
                        Last edited by mazgaj; 2013-01-08, 13:15.

Comment

Yes, MLAT will be released as part of the FR24 Premium offer in a couple of weeks. The first MLAT units are up and running, and we need to make some more testing before it can be released.

Comment

Looks like Apple approved iOS FR24 Premium app already. It's available here. Does anyone know when we can expect web Premium service available for everyone (for non-feeders as well) ?
                            Last edited by mazgaj; 2013-01-14, 19:09.

Comment

Premium 2.0 will be released tomorrow Tuesday, in the morning European time.

Comment

There was an issue with cookie handling on different servers that showed up just before the release. We now plan to release Premium 2.0 on Wednesday 15.00 CET.

Comment

Working...
                                X