This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar24 Premium - OLD and CLOSED

Flightradar24 is a flight tracking service that makes it possible to track and follow live air traffic from all around the world.

Flightradar24 Premium is a special improved tracking service available for:

* Feeders who feed Flightradar24
    * To be announced
    * To be announced

With Flightradar24 Premium you get:

* No ads in web version
    * No time out in web version
    * Possiblity to view NDB and VOR stations on map
    * Our Windows app

Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

How do I sign up for a Flightradar24 Premium account?

You signup by clicking on the logo in you feeding software. Once you have registered, verified your e-mail and started to feed FR24, your premium account will be activated automatically.

How do I become a feeder?

To feed Flightradar24 you need to get an ADS-B receiver. You can read more about feeding and receivers here: http://www.flightradar24.com/increase-coverage

Is there any other way to get a Flightradar24 Premium account?

More options will be available in the future. Please come back regularly to find latest news about Flightradar24 Premium service.

If you have any other questions or suggestions about Flightradar24 Premium please post below!
    Attached Files

I am a feed provider (F-KPHX1) and signed up for premium, but it shows "Not Active". How long before it usually get to the Active status ?

Comment

Originally posted by mswells View Post
      I am a feed provider (F-KPHX1) and signed up for premium, but it shows "Not Active". How long before it usually get to the Active status ?
      from memory mine was active pretty much immediately (although I'm on the 'T' network). Did you sign up using the same email address Fr24 has for your radar? I also seem to remember that you need to activate it from that email account.

P.S. Ive just gone back and checked through my email account and you should get a confirmation email from FR24 to enable you to activate your premium account from within that email.

Regards,
      gregg
      Last edited by fungus; 2012-09-16, 04:34.
      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Hi, where do i find the pasword to login to premium, i haven't had a password emailed although i did get the activation for the sharing software which is sharing

Comment

Originally posted by kered View Post
          Hi, where do i find the pasword to login to premium, i haven't had a password emailed although i did get the activation for the sharing software which is sharing
          You need to sign up seperately for Premium. Go to this page and select Get Premium on the left. You will then get an activation email.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

If you're sharing, use the same email address so that the two "accounts" get linked.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
            You need to sign up seperately for Premium. Go to this page and select Get Premium on the left. You will then get an activation email.

If you're sharing, use the same email address so that the two "accounts" get linked.
            Thanks, All sorted

Comment

My question is simple. As my location seems to be more than adequately served, adding an additional feed seems pointless. How would I as a non-feeder go premium?

Comment

Originally posted by GoaTrance View Post
                My question is simple. As my location seems to be more than adequately served, adding an additional feed seems pointless. How would I as a non-feeder go premium?
                We will release a public premium service within 10 days.

Comment

Mike may be a glitch in the premium upgrade, my PREMIUM panel left hand side is orange and states update available to V227 i think, but it lodes and still logs onto V226 have had 3 try but still its orange with update available.

Also it states im only registered until Xmas day 25-12-2012 . hope i dont get cut off over the holidays.
                  Last edited by sirsteve; 2012-12-18, 22:06.

Comment

(psst sirsteve, us in NZ/AU are on a test version using different backend server.. premium will report out of date as it isn't expecting .26 I suspect )
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

not sure i want to use a back end..lol just the first time this has shown up, last thing i need is no ADSB over the xmas shut down, ME, BEER, and ADSB = Xmas 10/10...lol

Comment

We are making the last changes on the improved Premium service that is planed to be launched later this week. The Premium service will include new web/FR24 features, and several free apps.

In January 2013 Premium service will be made available for everyone, not just the feeders.

Comment

Feeders with active Premium account can download and use "FR24 Premium" app for free.
                          It's the same app as Flightradar24 Pro, with all "in apps" active.
                          Download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...radar24premium
                          There is no need of downloading the app if you are not a feeder, it will not work.

We have uploaded a similar app for iOS that is "in review" and we hope it will be approved for App Store before Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Feeders with active Premium account can download and use "FR24 Premium" app for free.
                            It's the same app as Flightradar24 Pro, with all "in apps" active.
                            Download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...radar24premium
                            There is no need of downloading the app if you are not a feeder, it will not work.
                            Thats a nice touch, and just in time for christmas. Appreciate it team
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

We have just released Flightradar24 Premium, version 1.5

This update includes several improvements to the premium service.

* No ads on FR24.com
                              * No time-out on FR24.com
                              * Full screen mode on FR24.com
                              * Bookmarks on FR24.com
                              * Show NDB and VOR on FR24.com
                              * Radarview - a completely new way of viewing FR24 without Google Maps with possibility to import waypoints and outlines to make a customize radar view.
                              * FR24 Premium app for free for Android
                              * FR24 Premium app för free for Windows8

We are working on more Premium features on FR24.com, improving the Radarview and including more apps.

Flightradar24 Premium is a dedicated service to our feeders only, so if you want to access this cool features, start feeding FR24 now

Comment

Working...
                              X